Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two of these available, unpainted, undrilled, $30 each. If interested, let me know via PM your e-mail address:
1111122246a.jpg

I have only one available, unpainted, same price. Sorry I can't rotate the image, as photobucket is malfunctioning:
1111122246-1.jpg

Again, thank you for your support guys. I just ordered some more RTV silicone mold material and more liquid resin. The next cast I will have available will be Djas Puhr....and maybe I'll just finish that devil looking guy from Star Wars.

Last edited:
I'll make more later. I needed to get funds to buy more materials.

I had enough funds to order some more monster clay, to finish my General Ursus 1:1 scale helmet. I also have the Cornelius mask I need to finish in 1:1 scale so that I can foam up some latex...but these are not rushed. Once I have more funds, I am going to order foam latex so I can begin the arduous task of foaming up latex.

I am so dying to get in ape makeup again...so I must put my frustrated energies into an ape project.

Last edited:
Yeah I keep an eye out for HT apes and I never see them under $250. I struck a great deal and got a used HT Ursus and a SS soldier in perfect condition with all the accessories for $210 on eBay.

Last edited:
I am really happy with my two MacDONALD figures! I enhanced the fro's on both and detailed the hairline to make both more acurate.

I do realize that the two characters were different people, but they still looked similiar and I do believe were supposed to be brothers!

The MacDONALD FROM BATTLE POTA comes with a custom geiger counter, full gray turtleneck sweater, black belt, gray shirt and pants, weathered looking boots, hasbro backpack, canteen, and maybe a weapon all ready for the forbidden zone!

Yeah, great looking McDonald(s).

Thanks Michael and Jess! I just need to find a green strap or canteen belt for the Battle MacDONALD and then I am putting him on ebay. I am also relisting the other revised and enhanced Conquest MacDONALD!:panic:

I made some improvements to my Citizen Aleron sculpt so that he's more "comic-accurate (?)". I decided to keep him on the Attar body as its most suitable to his size frame, but I'm going to improve on the furry handbacks life-like hairs.

58F3F8EE-AD17-4CBF-9DA8-743530B4996B-8009-000006D6267DA978.jpg

4873B63E-731A-4AA8-9F68-E575CA16A2C8-8009-000006D62CD69A78.jpg
34F86B8C-705D-4A24-BB06-21A8B2C061AA-8009-000006D63C8F15BC.jpg
6DD258DB-4EBF-421F-84CA-055FC223DB5A-8009-000006D6379C9B23.jpg

A few more!:monkey4:horror By the way, none of the gorilla uniform is sideshow! The leather lined tunic with gauntletts are latex and molded to look more like the movie version, the cotton shirt and pants are dyed purple, the body, hands, gloved hands, and boots are all dragon/dml. I was able to split toe the boots with a soldering iron which worked great. Only the head, ammo belt with pouches, rifle, club, and stand are from sideshow. I redid a Dodge with a smaller beard.

Last edited:
Back