Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ape furniture photo was passed on to me from a guy who found it at a farm/ranch. At the time he was looking to sell it. I always wanted the wall but I would have to find a way to get it home.

You can see most of these props used in The Good Seeds episode.

Thanks for posting the pic, Snick. I love seeing original props. It would have been SOOO tempting to pick something up... like that dish doo-hickie. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Angel, You really make some very cool things! Did you tell Snick about Lady Liberty yet? How's she coming along? That chair and wagon are very cool, you should be proud.

I would be totally open for trade, actually I'm selling a few items on ebay right now, just 3 3/4 inch SW figs, but my 1:6 collections will be going up soon. Out of my 1:6 collection the POTA and BOA lines are the only ones I want. I need to sell everything else.

Coolio. I was casting them all week. Do you need them for Zira and Cornelius?

I don't get it. What are you guys using the chimp glyphs for? I can understand folks wanting the gorilla glyphs. But why is everyone wanting chimp glyphs? Did I miss something cool? What in the world are you guys doing with 1/6 scale chimp glyphs?
:confused:

Angel, You really make some very cool things! Did you tell Snick about Lady Liberty yet? How's she coming along? That chair and wagon are very cool, you should be proud.

I would be totally open for trade, actually I'm selling a few items on ebay right now, just 3 3/4 inch SW figs, but my 1:6 collections will be going up soon. Out of my 1:6 collection the POTA and BOA lines are the only ones I want. I need to sell everything else.

What's BOA Stickman?

Very, Very Busy here today...

I just Love the enthusiasm!!

Hey Sticks... You're getting rid of your Universal Monsters? That line got me started with Sideshow in the first place. I'd think twice about that if I were you.

The Sideshow chimp glyphs are horrendous. They looked like pressed impressions of the fabric.

The Sideshow chimp glyphs are horrendous? Really? I never paid them much attention. Hmmmm...Can I change my mind then on your recent offer to me? Better hook me up with a few SNICK. Maybe you can throw them into the next box of items that we trade.:)

Last edited:
This place is just cooking with activity! I'm amazed at all the new ideas being thrown around here and the way many of those idea are just coming to life. Sooooo much new stuff has been added since I was last here! It looks like snickertown gave everyone here a crack on the a**! :horse Tally-ho, gotta go.

Angel - BOA is SideShow's American Civil War line: Brotherhood of Arms line.

Jom, you're absolutely right about the Universal Monsters. There are a few lines I'll hold onto, but for now my other military lines and maybe Star Wars will need to go.

I have an unopened Buzz Aldrin to trade for maybe an opened gorilla?:monkey5

well, off to see the doctor.

The Sideshow chimp glyphs are horrendous. They looked like pressed impressions of the fabric.

I second that. Unfortunately, the figure that suffered the worst from the "glyph glitch" was the good Dr. Zaius. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The Zaius glyph prototype looked SOOO much better. :rolleyes:

Angel - BOA is SideShow's American Civil War line: Brotherhood of Arms line.

Jom, you're absolutely right about the Universal Monsters. There are a few lines I'll hold onto, but for now my other military lines and maybe Star Wars will need to go.

I have an unopened Buzz Aldrin to trade for maybe an opened gorilla?:monkey5

well, off to see the doctor.

STICKS: Who is the maker of that BUZZ ALDRIN? HASBRO or DRAGON? If it's the Dragon figure, I'll trade you.

SNICK - Here is the BATTLE chair again, and I made it just a little bit taller. I like it much better now - it's a very subtle change but a big improvement. Later, I'll start sanding it down and I may try to add some rock texturing. We'll see how that goes.

I hate to ask what that naked chimp is doing behind Aldo's chair. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Maybe "marking his territory". :lol:rotfl:lol

My kids and I are laughing uncontrollably! That's hysterical! Good one Proto!:lol:rotfl:lol

Truth is: I needed an ape just for scale as I built the BATTLE chair. I didn’t want to ruin any of my ape clothes. I forgot he was even there.

Okay. Thx for the reposting pix. The mannequin makes more sense. That's really cool. You're going to need to build an addition onto the house at this rate.

Are you planning anything with the Icarus? I'm mixing silicone and resin at the mere mention of this project.

Addition to the house?

Snick... didn't you hear? Angel is building ape city in his back yard!

Angel, that chair looks great!

You sure are a quick worker.

So you dissassembled the wagon. Are you planning to make a model kit for your fellow apes? If so what would be the price point for it?

Angel, that chair looks great!

You sure are a quick worker.

So you dissassembled the wagon. Are you planning to make a model kit for your fellow apes? If so what would be the price point for it?

I've spent around 5-6 hours on that BATTLE chair. That's about 2 hours per day. I'm not a quick worker. I'm just motivated by SNICKS Lawgiver statue he sent me. I need to get his stuff done to complete the trade.

Unpainted Wagon- About $350 dollars JUNGLE. I won't know for sure until I actually cast it and buy all the supplies. SNICKERTOWN is already waiting, and he is 1st in line. (He’s like one of those devoted Star Wars fans waiting in line months in advance with his lounge chair.) Whatever it costs him (We're guessing around $350.00 - it'll cost everyone else. Assuming it doesn't consume all my time, I’ll make more and sell them on eBay with the starting price being the same as SNICKERTOWNS original price. This is only an estimate Jungle and is subject to change for better or worse. If I paint it, I'd charge around an additional $30.00.

I think that is a more than fair price... but a little too rich for my blood.

I still have one more son to put through college and every dollar counts.

Still it's very tempting!

Actually Shompdog, you'd be the 3rd person in line for my Ape Wagon. Snick knows a guy who is also willing to pay the estimated $350 if this project floats. I told SNICK I'd start his in 1-2 months from now. Once I make all of the molds, I would imagine that I'll be able to make these ape wagons pretty quick! ~Angel~:angelsmil

Last edited:
Back