Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jessica! Welcome to this fine POTA thread. Which part of the country do you hail from if you don't mind me asking? Take care, kfog41.:cool:

That easy one took way too long to answer! What's up Ape Brothers?:confused:

Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! I was out of town for this contest! Drat! And I really wanted that nifty ape horn!

Stupid In-Laws.

Anyway... Welcome to the Jungle, Jessica!!! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Last edited:
Oh... Angel. That Heston "Omega Man" is just fantastic. The jacket came out just about perfect. I love those sunglasses.

I so much prefer this version to the blue jumpsuit and hat version. I think you are now the owner of the ultimate "Omaga Man" figure.

Now you need a 1/6th scale convertible for him to drive around in!

I can't wait to see how your Zombi/Mutant/Vampire turns out. Remember they are like gorillas you just can't have too many of them. You'll need some flaming torches to go with them, as well.

And yes, You are now officially a member of the sewing circle!!!

Kfog41--are you from the Bay Area too?

Actually Phoenix Arizona. I did have an Uncle that lived in Daily City, Bless his soul. He had passed a couple Mays ago. I was always told that the fog was heavy in Daily city.:santa:elf:deer:deer:deer:deer:deer:deer:deer:deer

Neville, oh Neville! Those creatures drove him crazy, so he just shot em.
Angel, that Omega Man is Fantastic! Now go kill some Vamps.:emperor:nazgul:blackbat

Angel...

I believe Heston was tooling around in a red Ford Galaxie convertible. I don't know what year it was.

I have no idea where you could find one in 1/6th scale, but it sure would be cool to find one that was affordable!

Kfog41, did you hear the joke that the reason why Daly City is full of fog is because of all the steam from the rice cookers?

Angel, that is very awesome sewing. Did you do the entire jacket from scratch? The epaulets look fantastic, too. What kind of sewing machine do you use? Did you finish the inside edges? Looks beautiful. I am not familiar with the movie but I love the costume and dig the sunglasses.

hey guys. I still need to go back and catch up on the reading but I had a moment on my brother's computer and wanted to wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

I'll be back on line within a week or so, and can't wait to post some pictures.

Take care Ape Freaks... Now go back to your family and enjoy this Great day.

Sticks...

I want to wish you the very merriest of Christmases and all the best for the new year!

We'll be glad to have you back in the coming weeks and I'm looking forward to those pictures you are going to post!

Speaking of all the films...

AMC (American Movie Classics) will be running them back to back on Dec 31st, New Years Eve!

So start the new year off right and tune in.

You guys notice I broke up that post into three different posts (now four)?

I'm just trying to catch up with Angel... Ha Ha!

Last edited:
Have you guys seen this yet?

Submitted for your approval...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27987

... only in "The Twilight Zone"

How cool would it be to have this Serling figure posed with a 1/6th "Planet of the Apes" script in his hands or under his arm?

Boy, that head is sure tempting!

Is it me, or does the head only look spot on if it is photographed in black and white?

Rod%20Serling%201.jpg

Have you guys seen this yet?

Submitted for your approval...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27987

... only in "The Twilight Zone"

How cool would it be to have this Serling figure posed with a 1/6th "Planet of the Apes" script in his hands or under his arm?

Jungle - It would be very cool to have a Rod Serling figure with a "Planet of the Apes" script in his hands! Very cool idea. However, I think I'm to the point were I can't see myself buying any more 1/6 figures. I have around 4 extra SS figures that I'll be turning into various custom apes. Once that's done, I think I'll be all done collecting 1/6 figures. Obviously, I'm going to be building 1/6 ape furniture, backgrounds and stuff like that! Beyond the Planet of the Apes, how many figures can one guy have?

Back