Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Angel! I have just paid you in full for the Armondo sculpt. Thankyou, Kent.:monkey5

That's why I sent $52.00 instead of $49.00. Pay attention people! Geeeesh:confused:!

Kfog, it's great to save all of these photos for references. I never thought of doing that, but I'm going to start now.

Jess.

Hi Jess! Yes, just make a POTA file and save all of the pics there for future reference. Pretty cool.:cool:

Please forgive me, but I'm so tired of explaining this... this is the 3rd time within 2 weeks. I'm ready to swear off PayPal and request checks/money orders.

EXAMPLE: If you send me $20 using PayPal, I won't receive $20. Paypal takes almost 3% of this $20 and gives me the remainder. In this case they would only deposit $19.40. If you want to use PayPal add 3% into your cost because you prefer to use PayPal. In this example you would be sending me $20.60.

I really hope I never have to explain this again...

Chill Angel, chill.

I was just asking the amount of the Paypal fee not the whole drawn out explanation as to why you are asking to be re-mbursed for the fee in the first place. Geez.

Sorry, but I did not want to short change you in anyway concerning this transaction. :D

Besides, I'm having a very hard time keeping up with all of the pages of posts this thread gets on a weekly basis. Pardon me if I happen to miss something. Some of us can't visit here and post as much as we would like.

Last edited:
I think that this is such a very fun thread. The best thing about it is that it's APE RELATED!!!!! I need me some apes! I was just thinking that once I'm done with my list, I'm heading permanently into 1:6. Watch out, world!!

Jess.

I too am finding myself in need for some more Sideshow Apes. Just seeing Sticks's glorious amphitheatre makes me think I'm WAY behind. :rolleyes:

Must find another source of income. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I also found out that I'm going to SDCC again this year. If you guys need anything for me to get there let me know and I'll see what I can do. :D

I too am finding myself in need for some more Sideshow Apes. Just seeing Sticks's glorious amphitheatre makes me think I'm WAY behind. :rolleyes:

Must find another source of income. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I also found out that I'm going to SDCC again this year. If you guys need anything for me to get there let me know and I'll see what I can do. :D

What is SDCC?

I hate knowing that the available apes at Amoktime is steadily dwindling. :monkey2

Jess.

Chill Angel, chill.

I was just asking the amount of the Paypal fee not the whole drawn out explanation as to why you are asking to be re-mbursed for the fee in the first place. Geez.

Sorry, but I did not want to short change you in anyway concerning this transaction. :D

Besides, I'm having a very hard time keeping up with all of the pages of posts this thread gets on a weekly basis. Pardon me if I happen to miss something. Some of us can't visit here and post as much as we would like.

Sorry PZ - Forgive me - I'm just so tired on explaining that.

I think that this is such a very fun thread. The best thing about it is that it's APE RELATED!!!!! I need me some apes! I was just thinking that once I'm done with my list, I'm heading permanently into 1:6. Watch out, world!!

Jess.

Heh, heh, heh. It was bound to happen Jess. These are the BEST figures out there, and 1/6 is the the way to go!

I knew you wouldn't be able to FIGHT it for very long. :viking:viking:viking:viking:viking

Heh, heh, heh. It was bound to happen Jess. These are the BEST figures out there, and 1/6 is the the way to go!

I knew you wouldn't be able to FIGHT it for very long. :viking:viking:viking:viking:viking

I know...It's hard to resist the charms of the Simian Brethen that haunt this thread.

The sculpts for these heads are so much better. I'm going to order the Hunt Leader soon.

Jess.

Jess - here are a few pix I just came across in light of you mentioning The Hunt Leader. (Snick nailed it when he made that bandolier.)

Here are also a couple of the huts. I never noticed there were so many…

Last edited:
Check out the picture below. I've always thought that the Sideshow Cornelius looks a bit more like Galen (the surgeon) rather than Cornelius. Either way, turning him into Galen should be pretty easy because of this likeness. Open his mouth and change his hair a bit.

I've also heard people say that the 1st gorilla actually seen during the hunt is what SS actually made. What do you think?

Last edited:
Jess - here are a few pix I just came across in light of you mentioning The Hunt Leader. (Snick nailed it when he made that bandolier.)

Here are also a couple of the huts. I never noticed there were so many…

I just love the Hunt Leader! Seeing Snick's and the painting on Iman's, and yours...so much to aspire to.

I never knew there were more than two tents. Thanks for pointing that out. At this point, I'm only doing one I think. I made some more baskets last night out of cloth. I couldn't do much last night because I couldn't make it to the craft store but that's on my agenda today. I want to complete a tent this weekend and finish photographing.

So many ape ideas running in my head! I'm so excited! I am going to buy 2 General Ursus from Amoktime soon: one for the hunt leader, one for your gorilla head.

Jess.

Check out the picture below. I've always thought that the Sideshow Cornelius looks a bit more like Galen (the surgeon) rather than Cornelius. Either way, turning him into Galen should be pretty easy because of this likeness. Open his mouth and change his hair a bit.

I've also heard people say that the 1st gorilla actually seen during the hunt is what SS actually made. What do you think?

I have always thought that SS nailed Cornelius because all I had ever seen were the Mego ones, and those aren't so HOT. So to me, the SS Cornelius looks perfect. I think that whoever sculpted Cornelius must have used some screenshots of when he was reading from the scrolls at the beach, because the SS sculpt has the same expression.

I don't think the SS gorillas look like the Hunt Leader though. Do you know who sculpted the SS gorillas?

Jess.

Back