Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be great but I don't want to overwhem you.

With every step I write to Matt: "Are you sure you're cool with this?" I'm expecting him to meltdown at any moment but you wouldn't believe how cool he is to work with. Whenever he gets restless I send him money. :lol

SNICK - Hey! You used that same maneuver on me too! :lol

Hey IM, Is this the "Laars" Figure that you were talking about that looked like Virdon? Also Angel, Do you see McDonald in the second sculpt? Picture Him a little darker with brown eyes and an afro.:confused:

Yeah, Billy lives about 20 minutes from me. In fact, i'm heading over to his house this Saturday. Haven't seen him since my triplets were born 8 years ago. Looking forward to playing catch up. I understand he now owns that mego scale apes Museum i'd made many years ago.

Before you spend a fortune on something from apemania, take a look at this Zira mask i'm working on. If you like it, and want to complete it, name your price. It would fit perfect too, you won't be swimming in it. Let me know and i'll post a few pics.

Two things that I remember! Your triplets being born and owning that Apes Museum. Oh how time flys by my brother!:horror

Dang, Kfog...it's hard for me to imagine without seeing Dodge, so I had to dig him out of my photos:

2262014692_c1a47bf661.jpg

Seeing this now, yes, I think he looks like Dodge!!

Hi Matt-The ship you & Snick are collaborating on is coming along quite nicely!
Whoa!....So let me get this straight...You have a mold where you can make a mask or facial casting of Charlton Heston's face???

Enuad/Matt - That's a nice cast too. I have one hanging in my home office. I think they did a cast of Heston for the purpose of weaving a beard.

ANG - You were the first one I tried bribing. It worked so well that I adapted it to this current project. :lol

JESS - I did send an email to Dave but haven't heard back from him. This might be more of an "Amazing Figure Modler" story. There we could do color pictures and get paid...all procedes would go to Matt...and his therapist which he'll need by the time he finishes the ship. :lol

Guys--the new Simian Scrolls artwork? It was rendered by Cornelius's friend, Tom Trubalca, who will be sculpting my zira appliances!! YEAH!!! (OH MY GOD I AM SO LUCKY!!!)

Two things that I remember! Your triplets being born and owning that Apes Museum. Oh how time flys by my brother!:horror
Damn Kent, i forgot - everyone owned that. It literally flew around the world. NY to San Francisco to Arizona to Austrailia to Arizona back to NY i think. LOL. 12 years old, it's got to be in pieces by now.

Damn Kent, i forgot - everyone owned that. It literally flew around the world. NY to San Francisco to Arizona to Austrailia to Arizona back to NY i think. LOL. 12 years old, it's got to be in pieces by now.

Hi Matt! Yes, I bought the Museum, Urko's Headquraters and a ton of 8" inch customs back in 1998, 1999, 2000. I bought the Museum from anthony George in 1999 and then sold it back to him in 2001. What a wild trip. I had also sold most of your custom Apes to a guy in Australia. I believe that I pointed him your direction back then. I remember that the guy and His son were putting together a huge diorama. :banana

Back