Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been away and missed some birthdays! Happy belated birthday to Ironman and Proto, I hope that you both had a great time!:happybday:chug:ccheerlea:woo:mexwave:fest :banana

Last edited:
Thank you for the birthday wishes... and Ironman, I hope you are feeling better. Sounded like one scary day.

^^ I understand that.
Here is one from my previous posts:

399971_249543891785510_100001897042048_631269_219649372_n.jpg

I have two zombie chimps "on the chopping block" (work in progress) right now. I probably should post those pics in the horror section only.

Ok, I will post a few more pics. I think I will be forgiven for reposting pics per request. Thanks.

I have been wanting to set up another 'Apes photo shoot, but work and other projects keeps me busy.

380407_249544935118739_100001897042048_631274_1464047006_n.jpg

381055_249543435118889_100001897042048_631268_1991587778_n.jpg

I sneak into this thread every now and then. Not only is it an island of sanity far from the madding crowd that is Sideshow Freaks (!), but I love to see what you're all working on, and how your collections are growing.

I recently began making a list of my Hot Toys figures along with their sculptors, but I couldn't find out who sculpted the Gorillas. Nothing in the official release pages or on the boxes themselves. :confused:

Somebody must know. I'm a big fan of the original Ape make-up, so these three were a must:

100_0955.jpg

Its good to see a pic of the collection again IM.

Kuat,
I can't say regarding the HT Gorillas. If you didn't know, I think Mat Falls sculpted the Sideshow apes. Some of the other great friends here can check.

Kuat,
I can't say regarding the HT Gorillas. If you didn't know, I think Mat Falls sculpted the Sideshow apes. Some of the other great friends here can check.

Thanks, TDP.

I knew Matt Falls did the Sideshow figures, and I was wondering whether he also worked on the Hot Toys. But the lack of a sculpting credit is very strange. Whoever it was I love the work they did on them.

I recently began making a list of my Hot Toys figures along with their sculptors, but I couldn't find out who sculpted the Gorillas. Nothing in the official release pages or on the boxes themselves. :confused:

Somebody must know. I'm a big fan of the original Ape make-up, so these three were a must:

I believe Andy Bergholtz sculpted the HT ape heads.

https://www.absculpture.com/galleryp.htm

Last edited:
For those interested, I will be selling my NearMint/Mint new condition #365 out of 750 The Lawgiver Statue from Sideshow Toy with original shipping box from sideshow. This item has been taken out of the box to check parts and for pictures. All parts have been checked out thourally and are in new condition. Here are some pictures!:wave

Back