Saya's paint work and customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saya,I can't believe how good those look. I'm dead serious. That Hicks and Ash are amazing! You seriously don't look like a damn beginer :lol Great job! :duff

057-1.jpg

That Ash i cooool ooking Very nice work you make some very good improvment! Goooood work! :whip

LOVE That Ash! And the Reese (Looks more Reesey than Hicksy to me with that hair) is superb! You keep knockin' 'em out of the park! :rock

Awesome work girl, seriously you've like improved by 2% since the last time .................... :D Kidding! No honestly i'm already seeing a HUGE improvment. Ash and Reese looks awesome.

Awesome work girl, seriously you've like improved by 2% since the last time .................... :D Kidding! No honestly i'm already seeing a HUGE improvment. Ash and Reese looks awesome.

2%... :tap :lol thanks Terminator

Appreciate all the comments from everyone. Thanks Les. :D I've been practicing.

someone has hidden talents ;) You get better with every sculpt that you paint ! You should be very proud of what you have done so far, with your customs and your paint on them.

2%... :tap :lol thanks Terminator

Appreciate all the comments from everyone. Thanks Les. :D I've been practicing.

Give 'em hell, Saya! :D

As for practicing, I can see that! And you are really making inroads fast.
Definately the up and coming painter to watch here. :rock

Here is my paint up of Spencers Quint hs. Still havent adhered the cap to the head.

006-4-1.jpg

Thanks for looking and your comments are welcome. :D

This is by far your best yet. It's great :clap I knew it'd be good. You keep getting better and better. I can't believe how fast you picked up this whole thing. I wish I was as fast as a learner :lol Can't wait to see the whole figure when it's done. Great job,girl :D

Here is my paint up of Spencers Quint hs. Still havent adhered the cap to the head.

006-4-1.jpg

Thanks for looking and your comments are welcome. :D

So well done, I'm expecting him to speak! Hey, he's starin' right at me!

Great job. You did well on the eyes. He looks great in person.

Great job on Quint, Saya! I really like the hair. The cap looks a tad... like chocolate to me. But that's probably more the sculpting or maybe it's just the lighting.

in person the hat is more of a brown green color. it didnt show in the pic. I will have to take some new pics to better show the hat and and hs I think. :D

BRODY!........ I used both acrylics and pastels. the glasses were superglued on at the ear. another fantastic sculpt by spenser, it was great fun to paint. :)

IMG_1608-2.jpg

IMG_1606-1.jpg

thanks always for looking guys :D

Last edited:
That looks fantastic,girl! :clap that is a great sculpt. Glad to finally see him done up! I think you out did your Ash and he was my fav. Was well worth the wait, Saya.:)

Back