Saya's paint work and customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that works for now. I'd honestly buy that if I saw it was made by a company. So you can get away with that for now :D

It kinda looks like my neighbor Ted,he's an ass though. Old grumpy bastard :lol

Nice work on that Mac Ready! Great weathering!
I sued the PMC operator for mine!
Good kurt likeness!

IMG_0810.jpg

Here is my version of MacReady from: The Thing. Had lots of fun with it. Only draw back is that I haven't found a hs of Kurt Russell so this is close as I could get. Sculpted the petri dish and thing jumping out of it. and wire. first time really scultping but it was fun. :D

018-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]
017-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]
001-4-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking. :D Saya

Bumped for easy viewing :D

I like the little blood sample dish you added to your custom. Nice touch. Its the little details that set a custom apart from others.

Saya, what else do we have to look forward to? I'm ready for the next unveiling. :rock (I hope you realize this is one of the few threads I visit in these part, just for my fellow Buffy friend. :rock)

Saya, what else do we have to look forward to? I'm ready for the next unveiling. :rock (I hope you realize this is one of the few threads I visit in these part, just for my fellow Buffy friend. :rock)

Thanks man :D I have a hicks hs to do but I have been itchin' to do my Anna Vallerious fron Van Helsing and Turn her into A Kickin' Selene figure :rock

VladDracula.jpg

Saya,
Yours free, PM me you address again. Another "practice head". It came from a vinyl 1:6 model of Dracula. Wash with warm soapy water, then rinse and let dry. No enamel, it will kill the vinyl. I'll send when I get a reply. It should be fun. Eyes easy, since there are detailed and have grooves to follow. :)

Well here is my latest. This is my Hicks hs. I took off the existing paint with acetone and repainted it using liquitex paints and pastels. Thanks Oneye for sending me this hs. I had lots of fun with it :D

056-1.jpg

This is my Ash that I have been working on for awhile. I just got my S-mart head and repainted it. Dirtied it up and gave him some more cuts. Im glad to finally have this one done. :lol

057-1.jpg

Any helpful advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking. :D Saya

That is a great look Ash. Great job! Do you have any close up shots of Hick's ear area? It looks really good!

Babe, they look great. The ash paint really blended well and the Hicks turned out great. Now I need to hunt for the clothes.

Back