SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not relevant to this thread but funny. I tried to purchase 5 of the new stands which have the low crotch wires and shipping came up to $55 from CA to AL...:rotfl. I emailed their support to get it corrected.

throwing out my 12 inch predictions...

Commander Bacara

Gree

Separatist Droid

IG 88

Boba Fett

hopefully the new Vader p.f. this way I can decide if I get that one or the CM 1/3.

i follow sideshow and not bothered about there 1/6 but big 1/4 collector this is what i know they are pre production
1 vader esb
2 boba esb
2 secura
4 shak ti
5 r2 and c3p0
6 jango

dont know when wel see them but they are coming

Like the list Paul, but I would add Chewie in the #1 spot and drop ESB Vader to next year...

" Like the list Paul, but I would add Chewie in the #1 spot and drop ESB Vader to next year... "
Really you think chewie will make an appearence? I'm just thinking this is doubtful. Given they have stated the difficulty in getting it right in both formats. We can only hope!

" Like the list Paul, but I would add Chewie in the #1 spot and drop ESB Vader to next year... "
Really you think chewie will make an appearence? I'm just thinking this is doubtful. Given they have stated the difficulty in getting it right in both formats. We can only hope!

You know, that was more my wish list..Nah, I don't think Chewie will be there, but it would be nice if he was.

Im not sure what part of C3PO that would be...he doesnt have that crease anywhere on his armor.

Im not sure what part of C3PO that would be...he doesnt have that crease anywhere on his armor.

comparatifteaserjuly201.jpg

Ahhh...i didnt think about that..I was looking at his actual armor...well crap that stinks...who cares about a clean version...really...thats a let down.

Back