SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's everybody anxious/excited/upset about? I thought the Con wasn't until late July, why are people upset now? What am I missing?

Sideshow shows sneak peaks, pre-orders and previews of their products during this month and through-out comic-con. So far nothing Captain American PF has been exciting but the newest Star Wars pre-order is nothing but a repaint of a non-exciting bust to begin with!

Sideshow shows sneak peaks, pre-orders and previews of their products during this month and through-out comic-con. So far nothing Captain American PF has been exciting but the newest Star Wars pre-order is nothing but a repaint of a non-exciting bust to begin with!

Ah okay, thanks man

Tomorrow: Captain American 1:1 legging

Thursday: Captain America giclee

Friday: a Modal Node

Saturday: Captain America Adam Hughes print

And so it goes...

:D

We're five days in lets give it a little time though.

Not expecting SS to reveal all their cards right now, but give us SOMETHING SW in 1:4 or 1:6 to kick off the excitement for the month. I must say my excitement for checking the site for the day's announcement has waned a little bit since July 1. Heck, I'd even take a cool LSB announcement as long as it was SW and brand new!

Plus, since I'm not able to go to the show this year, I'm living vicariously through their July event online...which is what I thought was one of their purposes for doing it this way as to allow everyone to enjoy some of the excitement throughout the month.

Potentially the The Dead Templar Knight.

Could be but I'd venture to guess its Boromir.

Not expecting SS to reveal all their cards right now, but give us SOMETHING SW in 1:4 or 1:6 to kick off the excitement for the month. I must say my excitement for checking the site for the day's announcement has waned a little bit since July 1. Heck, I'd even take a cool LSB announcement as long as it was SW and brand new!

Plus, since I'm not able to go to the show this year, I'm living vicariously through their July event online...which is what I thought was one of their purposes for doing it this way as to allow everyone to enjoy some of the excitement throughout the month.

They could but again now we're 6 days in and 25 more to go. If we're up to Comic-Con and nothing I could see folks being upset but they have or distribute many other products besides just SW. People like me Collect LOTR, GI Joe, SW, Marvel, etc. They gotta hit those as well.

Could be but I'd venture to guess its Boromir.

They could but again now we're 6 days in and 25 more to go. If we're up to Comic-Con and nothing I could see folks being upset but they have or distribute many other products besides just SW. People like me Collect LOTR, GI Joe, SW, Marvel, etc. They gotta hit those as well.

I hear you, but you're asking us to have patience....we're collectors man, we have no patience! :)

So yes, today was indeed Boromir and tomorrow doesn't look like Star Wars...

Looks like SSC is really holding their SW revelations close to the vest as tomorrow's HT announcement definitely isn't Star Wars related. I guess I can stop checking the site for a few days since it's not likely they would have a big announcement of any kind over the weekend. Bummer.

Back