SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bad SST didn't release these busts together… would have been nice for C3PO fans to have had a choice.

Please SS, get the Fett 12" figure produced. I think it will be a big seller!

Clean ROTS version? Meh. C-3PO will always be dingy and dirty from the sands of Tatooine in my book.

So far it has been rather lame , I think they might be saving the big guns for reveal at the actual event but I guess we'll see.

That seems reasonable. I remember last year a lot of people got annoyed that Sideshow blew their wad in the weeks leading up to SDCC and that there were no surprises during the actual convention days. Sounds like they're going to wait for the big reveals.

That seems reasonable. I remember last year a lot of people got annoyed that Sideshow blew their wad in the weeks leading up to SDCC and that there were no surprises during the actual convention days. Sounds like they're going to wait for the big reveals.

They can't win...

But saying that, this 3PO is the most retarded decision they ever made; you've done it once guys, leave it the _____k alone!

I ain't no 3PO expert, but those eyes protruding are damn awful!

Back