SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey LordAzrael, any progress on this figure? Very interested to see what you guys do to improve this figure!:banana

Got someone lined up to do a custom top once they get an Otaku, and I have some Otaku's coming next week. I plan to ship my broken one to Hurricane to investigate adding a cathode saber to it as well. So yeah its coming together but slowly. I'm thinking of getting some custom Newline boots for her too.

Did you paint her blue yet?

Hey, I just started watching the TV series Dexter for the first time. Any of you see a resemblance with Julie Benz?

julie-benz-dexter.jpg

Can someone photoshop the Aayla figure flesh tone so we can try that out?

Yes, but I also know the figure doesn't look like Amy Allen so it just might look a little like Julie Benz, in which case I can cast the face and make a custom 'human' Darla. ;)

...and I am still waiting for mine to be shipped here.:(
:chew Just got mine today bro, I think she looks pretty darn good. The only thing that I don't care for on her is the doll dots on her eyes. It makes her have that "did I just crap in my pants ?" :confused: look on her face sort of like SS Jedi Luke. IMO she's still a great looking figure though! She looks great next to Plo Koon. :banana

finally got my figure from a local Etailer-was good to get Secura as last yrs SDCC exclusive fell through for them last yr.
Just a few pics,nuthin exciting...

Yes, but I also know the figure doesn't look like Amy Allen so it just might look a little like Julie Benz, in which case I can cast the face and make a custom 'human' Darla. ;)

Actually, Sideshow's Aayla does look quite a bit like Amy Allen, well, except for the blue skin and the tentacles...:

2155_press05-001.jpg

AmyAllen.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone willing to buy a she predator body on ebay and try it out on her?

The arms are too thin on the she-pred IMHO. I'm kitbashing Otaku arms and legs onto a custom resin torso. Everything else is relatively easy aside from finding someone to redo the outfit.

Bump :D

I thought I'd toss this in here since I was so pleased with how this turned out. Here's a custom 1/6th Aayla Secura outfit made by SithLord MacGyver. You can find a little more info on it in this thread: https://starwarscustoms68844.yuku.com/topic/1133

001-20.jpg

It looks like there is cloth where there should be leather, and leather where there should be cloth on her top.

It looks like there is cloth where there should be leather, and leather where there should be cloth on her top.

Nope, top on the figure is all pleather. Her undershirt should actually be cloth, but there was no dice trying to find lycra with a print like that in scale. Given how the outfit turned out, I think it works pretty well :D

Back