SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People seem to take pictures of her actually trying to make the figure look bad,or they are just lazy.Take MWC's aayla review.He makes the figure look like utter crap.All it takes is some re-positioning of the material and she is great.

Anyway as i said i love this figure.Heres how i have her displayed:

CamPics203.jpg

CamPics205.jpg

CamPics206.jpg

CamPics208.jpg

"Then you are lost!"

:lol

I have to agree with RC, sorry pix--- mine arrived today and I have to say that it's a good figure and a great likeness. And thanks again RC for posting that pic from MWC's aayla review-- that's how I think I'm going to pose her.

hey jedibear. how did you get her shirt to fit so squarely? mine seems to shift toward her left no matter how much i move it around.

I just did the ole' water treatment and positioned it...had to undo it and stretch it a bit , but it just takes some work...like YoNoSe says, just a little futzing... :)

And nice pose/picture, RC...

:lol

I have to agree with RC, sorry pix--- mine arrived today and I have to say that it's a good figure and a great likeness. And thanks again RC for posting that pic from MWC's aayla review-- that's how I think I'm going to pose her.

Don't apologize. Evil need never apologize. And you are evil. Eeeeeeevil. :horror

Nice shots Dave.

Decent figure overall but a touch too expensive for what you get. My complete thoughts of the figure are in my review.

Hate to sound dumb, but is the "water treatment method". I like this figure but it is the first time I feel a little cheated by sideshow.:(

Back