SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass on them . Only ordered The Invader Twilight Zone item so far.

I was right, all 12" or 1/4 figures. I like the gi ex.

Let's hope tomorrow we get some more info on these guys, at least more pictures of Falcon. I'm only getting Cap and Falcon, I really like the diversity this year though, and I'd get more if I could buy whatever I wanted all the time. lol.

It there a pic of The Cap?

386804_247658998629431_138228759572456_752876_2144811503_n-1.jpg

I hope the Cap figure we're seeing is the final version, not the prototype. I know different pictures can make things look different, like colors, so I'm not assuming that just because there are minor differences between Milk & SS's pictures that the figure has been changed any. I still have hope though, that they at least improved him. I hope we get a full reveal tomorrow. :pray:

We won't get any reveals until Thurs at the earliest. They won't start pre-ordering these until the first week of July and they only do full reveals 2 days out before a pre-order goes live.

We won't get any reveals until Thurs at the earliest. They won't start pre-ordering these until the first week of July and they only do full reveals 2 days out before a pre-order goes live.

:slap

Duh, thanks for reminding me, lol. Aren't they doing some stuff this week, starting tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back