SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another piece! :lol

527766_10150937779649145_1930790032_n.jpg

Just saw that. Wasn't that piece already revealed??? Thought I saw it a few days ago.

EDIT: Never mind. It was the top piece not the two legs. Like it makes a difference. LOL

This really is one of the worst teasers ever... we all knew what they were 2 pieces ago. Just get it over with and announce the rest of the exclusives :lol

Well at least fewer morons posting on FB will guess that Cap is a Boba Fett or Ghostbusters figure.

What's funny is someone posted almost immediately: "I think I see Star Wars!" :lol

So thats all four then?

Commander Fox
Bith Band 2-pack
Joe Lt.
Captain America

That's all four. I'm definitely getting Fox and Cap, passing on the Biths and Channing Tatum Falcon.

looks like I don't have to worry about sideshow's SDCC exclusives this year :lol

And I'm the opposite :lol Looks like all of them for me, although I may hold off on the Bith pack as I imagine they'll last a bit longer than the rest.

Fox is nice, but not urgent. And I'm actually kind of glad we're not getting a HT Predator exclusive; that figure would've taken a considerable chunk out of my money for the Con. Lord knows they'll probably have one on their Toy Fairs '12 list, so we'd get him later in the year like last time.

Fox is nice, but not urgent. And I'm actually kind of glad we're not getting a HT Predator exclusive; that figure would've taken a considerable chunk out of my money for the Con. Lord knows they'll probably have one on their Toy Fairs '12 list, so we'd get him later in the year like last time.
+1

BTW, did HT ever get the G.I.Joe license.

Cheers,
Neo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back