SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get any exclusives from Hot Toys (Mark VI limited edition), those will be popular but just about any SDCC exclusives from Sideshow are easily obtainable. They need to come up with some better products this year.

Mark VI Limited Edition is already available at SSC. It won't be a SDCC exclusive.

I hoped that would be the sdcc exclusive but since it is up for sale as a regular item & I ordered it I now have an unknown item to possibly try and obtain.

I really hate this game they play. They should've gone with 100 likes or retweets instead.

Does anyone know how far we have come in likes since the announcement?

Do people buy SDCC exclusives? Or is it just the G.I.Joe ones that rot in the warehouse?

I buy at least one every year, I can't say I've bought one GI Joe SDCC Exclusive yet though.

I'm fully expecting that the USO Captain America will be an SDCC Exclusive and I would imagine a clone of some kind. I will say this, it's drawn out so much I'm start not really to care.

I didn't really think the facebook likes thing was a good idea either. They'll have to reveal them eventually.

I've bought SDCC exclusives in the years past, but they've been Hot Toys for the past couple of years. I liked how they used to have a new figure from The Dead 1/6 line every SDCC.

i just hope this wait doesn't lead to a blue Battle Droid...

The problem wasn't the # of likes but the way they wanted us to like this. They wanted us to like Sideshow itself. If they had us like just the SDCC exclusives, I think we would have reached 6,000 really quick. We've already like Sideshow itself so there was nothing many of us could have done to add to the 6,000 new ones. :(

I was honestly surprised we didn't see them revealed in the newsletter today. They are seriously running out of time to pre-order/collect n' go these. Even Mattel has done their pick up sales! :horror

Always tomorrow....

I'm gonna come back here tomorrow and tell you how unimpressed I am with these exclusives. And if I am, can I "unlike" Sideshow?

I miss The Dead 1/6 figures. At least we have Shrunken Head Studios making new 1/6 zombies.

The convention is now officially next month (about 6 weeks away) and still no information whatsoever on SDCC Exclusives??

They used to be Johnny-on-the-spot with this stuff. What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back