SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would make sense for a second ht figure for comic-con. Then I'm curious to see what SS has for their own comic-con exclusives will be.

Deluxe-Crate-small.jpg
[

Haha we gave one of these to my gt father last year. Best part was her brother gave him wrapping paper. It was not plan but worth the $$$.

Would make sense for a second ht figure for comic-con. Then I'm curious to see what SS has for their own comic-con exclusives will be.

Only 5,000 more likes until we figure it out! :lol

I think they'd drag this out until the end of the month before admitting defeat. Meh...

I hope everyone is right about that USO Captain America. I am going to be sad if it turns out to be another Rebel Trooper or something.lol

Dude...

It couldn't be more obvious that it's Rescue Cap. It's at least a 99.9999999999999% certainty.

There is no question it's Rescue Cap, the real question is whether it'll still have that "passing resemblance" sculpt or if with the Avengers sculpt and the retooling we saw on Thor for example, they decided to give this one a bit more TLC.

In the past, how have the SDCC figures been released for PO? Apologies if this has already been discussed/asked. I just don't want to miss out on the USO Cap

Usually Sideshow has done pre-orders for their SDCC exclusives one per week (Thursday for attendees, Friday for non-attendees) about 4-6 weeks in advance of the convention. They are probably going to accelerate the pre-order schedule since we're 5 weeks out and we don't even know what the exclusives are yet :impatient:

Usually Sideshow has done pre-orders for their SDCC exclusives one per week (Thursday for attendees, Friday for non-attendees) about 4-6 weeks in advance of the convention. They are probably going to accelerate the pre-order schedule since we're 5 weeks out and we don't even know what the exclusives are yet :impatient:

Appreciate the info. I'll keep my eyes out for the non-attendee release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back