SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like two weeks since this thread opened in two days... :lol

gotta love it...nothing new but an ankle when we all already know what that ankle belongs to....come on Sideshow....drag it out why don't ya

Last edited:
They are now taking a page from Enterbay. Who posts a picture of a pants pocket and people are all:

"OMG LOOK AT THAT POCKET!!!!11one one"

"Best.Pocket.Ever"

"Not even Hot Toys can make a better pocket."

Then a week later a picture of a corner of a shipping box. . .

Haha, that would be funny if they gave a corner picture of the shipping box. Actually now that I think about it....that's how this thing should have started. A picture of Six-seven shipping boxes and guess what's in them based on size.

They are now taking a page from Enterbay. Who posts a picture of a pants pocket and people are all:

"OMG LOOK AT THAT POCKET!!!!11one one"

"Best.Pocket.Ever"

"Not even Hot Toys can make a better pocket."

Then a week later a picture of a corner of a shipping box. . .

So true. I love reading some of the initial FB comments and watching the radical change of responses, as more product details are supplied. :lol

Jeez, 5 weeks now until Preview Night and still nothing...this is some poopy Sideshow!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is filled with someone at SSC not being in touch to how the social media pushes have been going and thinking they were doing better than they were.

That's what happens when you fill Spooktaculars and such with social networking, give away a ton of ____ and then expect them to keep hanging around or bringing friends. We're still here, more than half of those johnny come latelies I'm sure don't even remember the name of the company that was giving stuff away.

It is filled with someone at SSC not being in touch to how the social media pushes have been going and thinking they were doing better than they were.

That's what happens when you fill Spooktaculars and such with social networking, give away a ton of ____ and then expect them to keep hanging around or bringing friends. We're still here, more than half of those johnny come latelies I'm sure don't even remember the name of the company that was giving stuff away.

Nor do they care to. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Yeah. . .that's my feeling about things, as well. Sideshow isn't some new fast food chain where folks can get a coupon, try something, and then become periodic customers. If folks aren't really into the stuff SSC is selling, they aren't gonna spend their money, because their stuff is expensive and attractive to a niche audience. But SSC's quality is decreasing, their customer support isn't what it used to be, while the prices are increasing all the time. This is stuff that should be addressed if they want to maintain and expand their customer base. Not silly chat giveaways and Twitter contests.

This one seriously irks me.
You saying they can?? :panic::panic::panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back