SDCC Guys has Balls, he asked megan fox to make a sex tape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what is more . . . "odd" . . .

There was enough interested parties to attend a panel featuring overrated Megan Fox?

OR . . .

Considering this was the SDCC . . . there was not enough other more worthwhile panels that have better coverage/discussion than the one with Megan Fox?

Pure stupidity. Don't ruin it for the rest of the people there. Pretty soon Comic Con will become strict on those asking questions.

You can be sure she has aleady made one. Come on Red Light District publish it on Blu Ray LOL.

I say good for him.. It was funny and we are all going to remember this guy. And before we get our manties in a bunch, what if it was a chick asking Brolin? He would have smiled like a stud and the crowd would have whooooood and and whistled.

I say good for him.. It was funny and we are all going to remember this guy. And before we get our manties in a bunch, what if it was a chick asking Brolin? He would have smiled like a stud and the crowd would have whooooood and and whistled.

:lecture:lecture:clap

i don't get all the sensitivity in here.

That's creepy and offensive. Bad actress and vapid beauty or not, that kind of treatment isn't cool.

I guess you've never seen any of her photo spreads or magazine articles where she GIVES INTIMATE DETAILS ABOUT HER CRAZY SEX LIFE huh?

:lecture:lecture:clap

i don't get all the sensitivity in here.

Its not sensitivity. It is just a matter of respect. They are there giving their own time to talk to us idiots. They don't have to let ordinary people ask them questions. But they do anyway. Then when a turd like this comes up it may potentially ruin it for the next time. Or even worse, they may just decide to do the panels for press. So yeah it sucks for the people who don't act like a ^^^^ing chode during these events.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AXzrReTqNbk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AXzrReTqNbk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Back