SDCC Guys has Balls, he asked megan fox to make a sex tape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy was asking the most annoying questions in panels all that day. Everytime he went up people booed him. Glad he got kicked out. Some of us would actually like to hear interesting and thought out questions...not guys just saying how hot Megan Fox is and making themselves look like idiots.

I went to the Dr. Who panel and it was mind blowing how differently the Q&A session went. thought out, respectful questions that made that part of the panel very interesting for a change.

Its not sensitivity. It is just a matter of respect. They are there giving their own time to talk to us idiots. They don't have to let ordinary people ask them questions. But they do anyway. Then when a turd like this comes up it may potentially ruin it for the next time. Or even worse, they may just decide to do the panels for press. So yeah it sucks for the people who don't act like a ^^^^ing chode during these events.

:lecture That's right you gotta have some respect. I may not be a fan of her acting and may not even think she's all that great looking, but I would never try and embarrass her like that in front of everyone. Also it can definitely ruin it for the fans at the Con. All this guy was trying to do was be like Howard Stern when he use to send Stuttering John to ask these kinds of questions.

That guy was asking the most annoying questions in panels all that day. Everytime he went up people booed him. Glad he got kicked out. Some of us would actually like to hear interesting and thought out questions...not guys just saying how hot Megan Fox is and making themselves look like idiots.

I went to the Dr. Who panel and it was mind blowing how differently the Q&A session went. thought out, respectful questions that made that part of the panel very interesting for a change.

Glad you made it home safe Jen! :rock

Wish I was still in SD. :( It's hot as hell here...hotter than it was in SD!!! :horror:horror What is wrong with the world?!?!?!

It is 93 here and humid as hell. I walked off the plane and was like damn. I thought I wanted to come home, but the weather there is so perfect. :lol

considering what she does in whatever role she takes, essentially bending over repeatedly, looking sexy, etc, is what she's known for, things like this will crop up.

considering our ready made, instantaneous results, inter-connected society. actors/actresses these days will HAVE to interact with the unwashed if they want to sell their product. will we see and end to panels. no, but the knee jerk will be to stack the panels with pre approved audiences much in the same way political town hall meetings are conducted. which in turn will reduce the credibility of those on the panel because they can't handle the occasional troublemaker.

ok respect is one thing. but gimme a break, 9/10th's of the guys on here are rushing to her defense like she's a princess in peril. a dumb unfunny guy asked her a hack $2 comedian question and all the dudes on here act like they're shocked, dismayed, disgusted, when they most likely have milked out a few batches to pics of her in the past 3 years.

really, what's the personal stake in all this? it's not like she's gonna read this and come to your homes to give you a yanky cranky for defending her OR come to mine and slap the piss out of me for laughing at the situation.

there's a point in there somewhere, figure it out for yourselves, i've got to cook dinner.

considering what she does in whatever role she takes, essentially bending over repeatedly, looking sexy, etc, is what she's known for, things like this will crop up.

considering our ready made, instantaneous results, inter-connected society. actors/actresses these days will HAVE to interact with the unwashed if they want to sell their product. will we see and end to panels. no, but the knee jerk will be to stack the panels with pre approved audiences much in the same way political town hall meetings are conducted. which in turn will reduce the credibility of those on the panel because they can't handle the occasional troublemaker.

ok respect is one thing. but gimme a break, 9/10th's of the guys on here are rushing to her defense like she's a princess in peril. a dumb unfunny guy asked her a hack $2 comedian question and all the dudes on here act like they're shocked, dismayed, disgusted, when they most likely have milked out a few batches to pics of her in the past 3 years.

really, what's the personal stake in all this? it's not like she's gonna read this and come to your homes to give you a yanky cranky for defending her OR come to mine and slap the piss out of me for laughing at the situation.

there's a point in there somewhere, figure it out for yourselves, i've got to cook dinner.

There is no personal stake in this......it was just f'n rude...period.

Sorry, I expect better from a soldier in the American Army. You served bro. You know much about respect. You should know better than anyone else. How would you have felt to be spit on getting off the plane because people didn't like what you did over the drink? I don't think you would like or expect it very much. Just because someone doesn't like your occupation or the way you go about it doesn't give them the right to insult you, EVER. Just my thoughts. I am not even sure what you are defending. It was rude. And yes if a female did the same thing to a guy it would have been rude.

I agree with Jen and the majority that found the question rude & demeaning. I'm glad the guy got kicked out of the Con. I felt bad for Megan Fox. She looked really uncomfortable.

Actually the funny thing to me is not because such a thing is said to Megan Fox. The funny thing to me is how can one be so downright stupid like that *********. He's just asking to get his ass whooped. :lol

Ok here is where I am coming from. I used to think celebs were just that and that they choose a certain career path that begged for this kinda stuff. Just like a lot of people. I mean who cares right? They make tons of money to put up with us little people right? WRONG!

They do it because this is their job. This is what they are good at. You can make all the cracks you want about ^^^^ty acting or bad game play but the fact of the matter is that they are doing it and you aren't.

When did I start seeing this differently? My dad was on his death bed. His favorite football team in the world is the Eagles. I knew he didn't have much time left so I called their PR person. It took some work to even get that far. My goal was to have McNabb or Westbrook call him and wish him well. However, after talking to the person he told me that that was very nice of me to think that way. However, he said you have to understand that these are real people too and that talking to a dying man that they don't know is very hard for them.

I thought wow. I never thought of it that way. I then put myself in that position and felt immediately uncomfortable. I thought what if that was me making that call.

I am happy to say that the Eagles came through big time! Andy Reid the head coach wrote my dad an inspirational letter and signed it! This was no fake letter that was drafted either. It talked specifically about him in the letter. It was also signed. They overnighted it to my dad. They wanted him to have it right away.

My dad received that letter and you should have saw the smile it put on his face. It was the last letter that he would ever receive. He was also buried with this letter.

So I will never mock or make fun of anyone that is in the spotlight. They are normal people going to work and put their pants on every day just like we do.

:peace

Actually the funny thing to me is not because such a thing is said to Megan Fox. The funny thing to me is how can one be so downright stupid like that *********. He's just asking to get his ass whooped. :lol

Yup, same here. I think he was TRYING to be funny.
However, it goes to show you that freedom of speech isn't 100% freedom at all. Some things aren't meant to be said. That's why I strongly believe in the occasional "act right" butt-kicking.

I know a young lady who is famous and very beautiful. She has a house in La Jolla in San Diego around the corner from me. So with that you would think she had everything in the world. But it was the opposite. She was depressed, lonely and very insecure about her looks and other things. There can be 100 guys complimenting her but she always seemed to focus on the one jerk who would say rotten things to her. So believe me lots of those celebs especially the women really get hurt by what fans say. They're not machines. Sometimes they are more happy when they are not famous....as a matter of fact they are even more sensitive.

Back