• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling GAMETOYS Final Fantasy 7 Collection All BNIB in brown shipper.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speiky

Freaked Out
Reaction score
All prices in Canadian. I want to have honest dealings with my fellow collectors so I will post what I paid for them in Canadian Dollars and whether or not this included shipping. I can ship worldwide, but it’ll be tracked and shipping costs will always be carried by the buyer. Payment will be PayPal F&F. Been here since 2012 and have been dealing with fellow member Ruy quite a bit, so if you have doubts about my legitimacy, ask him and he will probably vouch for me.

GT-003 Sephiroth: $647.12 incl. shipping
GT-004c: Cloud and Hardy Daytona $900 +shipping
GT-005: Zack 1st Class $950 +shipping
GT-006c: Cloud and Fenrir $780 +shipping
GT-005a: Zack 2nd Class body $402.78 incl. shipping
GT-006d: Cloud 1st Class Body $223.92 +shipping
GT extra set of arms (2 of each): $191.61 incl. shipping (worth it if you want some more dynamic poses and need back up silicone arms in case of tears!!)

As you can see, prices are up and down. Did I overpay for Zack? Yes. Still better than eBay prices…I’m not hiding how much I paid for them. As long as I get my investment back, I’ll gladly have them go to a fellow GT aficionado.

Back