ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

Great update Shorty. That Indy looks perfect now with the updated neck.

And that last pic really shows how off the HT is.

Well done and congrats.

collection019.jpg

I really like that setup. :clap

That is a sweet display.

Looks perfect now, homie :rock

Great update Shorty. That Indy looks perfect now with the updated neck.

And that last pic really shows how off the HT is.

Well done and congrats.

I really like that setup. :clap

Great pics ShortRound ;)

Indy and the stunt doubles :yess:

Looks perfect now dude!

Time for FB fun! :lol

:lol

Stunt doubles appears so clearly, it is embarassing fot HT.
Nevermind, Splendid Trio. Absolutely perfect display.
Golden base is also a great idea.

Didn't even thank you guys. I appreciate the compliments. This totally stole the thunder from my 89' Batman. I couldn't put it down. :lol
Now I can't put this down, and all I did was change the head. :lol

Soon my ELVIS1976 YEAR ONE BATMAN will steal the thunder from this. Can't wait for it. Here's what's to come. :yess:

P1020550-1.jpg

Last edited:

So I take it that Year One Bats is yours? Congrats, homie! :yess:

Not sure yet. I hope so. :pray:
The chest's logo is a bit too glossy for me. I hope Seb can work something out. Other than that, it's pure perfection.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory >Imaresqd1 Intrrogation Joker<

Was gonna do one big sh it storm update but I figured I'd just do it one piece at a time. :lol

It's been seen in my thread before but it wasn't mine at the time. Here's my newly acquired Imaresqd1 Joker head sculpt with Kato's Joker outfit. Big thanks to Macapaolo for this piece. I'm forever indebted to you.

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4175.jpg

IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4170.jpg

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory >Imaresqd1 Interrogation Joker<

Some more of these guys once I get my replacement holster.....:yess:

IMG_4180.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome update! :clap This week's going to be superb for you Hector, right! YO Bats, Doc, and now Adam's Joker! How will you manage so much awesomeness! :lol

About interrogation Joker's pants, are these from the last batch which Kato made, the lighter shade he used for Bobby C.'s 1/3?

Awesome update! :clap This week's going to be superb for you Hector, right! YO Bats, Doc, and now Adam's Joker! How will you manage so much awesomeness! :lol

About interrogation Joker's pants, are these from the last batch which Kato made, the lighter shade he used for Bobby C.'s 1/3?

Haha. Why thank you. Yes my head is about to explode this coming month. All those you named plus 89' Joker, Iminime's Gordon, and a comic Joker from the man himself Elvis1976.

Those pants might be from the latest batch. I really don't know. However they look identical to my BobbyC Joker's pants. Sorry. :(

Oh no! They look perfect! In fact better than the previous darker shade, imo, much accurate! Would love to see the updated pics once everything is set up!

Oh no! They look perfect! In fact better than the previous darker shade, imo, much accurate! Would love to see the updated pics once everything is set up!

Thanks! Yeah that's the master plan. Think I'm gonna squeeze another detolf in there. Wife's getting pretty pissed with the lack of space in our room. :lol :lol :rotfl

Back