ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

IMG_3726.jpg

This is a very classy and neat display of diverse collectibles. Figures from all genres put together in such a way that it neither looks crammed up nor that there is less use of space. Also shows that no matter you can (and for some, should) pose these 1/6 in dynamic styles, still they look great just standing there. From lighting to photography, very impressive. :clap

Last edited:

IMG_3726.jpg

This is a very classy and neat display of diverse collectibles. Figures from all genres put together in such a way that it neither looks crammed up nor that there is less use of space. Also shows that no matter you can (and for some, should) pose these 1/6 in dynamic styles, still they look great just standing there. From lighting to photography, very impressive. :clap

Thanks for all the kind words! :1-1: :hi5:

Finally a little update.

Could not be happier with this piece. HT nailed it for sure. Brings back childhood memories, this one does.

collection100-1.jpg

collection104-1.jpg

collection102-1.jpg

Imaresqd Joker

Got this from fellow freak Macapaolo. Could not pass this up once he put it up for sale. I'll soon have his interrogation Joker sculpt from Adam as well. Ain't that right Paolo? :lol :lol
collection107.jpg

collection106.jpg

WiteKite custom bandana

What a great little addition for the head sculpt. Seriously could not stop staring at it once I put it on. Just looks phenomenal.

collection120-1.jpg

collection116-1.jpg

Last edited:

Great update man!

Yeah I love my 89 bats. He's perfect.

Man Adams joker head is hands down the best joker head out there IMO. Its so perfect. I also really like that bandana. I might pick one up myself for my jack.

Damn that indy head looks fantastic!!!!!!!

Sweet updates, homie! I dig the pose on Batman, that Joker sculpt is insane (and will be even more insane after you know who gets done with it), Jack looks pimp with the new rag, and Indy...eh.

You know I'm messing, he looks perfecto! So jealous you're getting yours a day earlier than me :impatient:

Wow, nice additions to your already amazing collection! That Joker sculpt looks so realistic,I'd expect it to come to life anytime soon!

That Indiana Jones is pretty nice too, who did it?

Awesome display, exactly how I want my Detolf displays to be setup. Only problem is to find the right figures for each area with definite maximum of 3 per spot. Is that a Dexter behind Clint & Jeff?

Great update man!

Yeah I love my 89 bats. He's perfect.

Man Adams joker head is hands down the best joker head out there IMO. Its so perfect. I also really like that bandana. I might pick one up myself for my jack.

Damn that indy head looks fantastic!!!!!!!

Thanks Lambo. Yeah he's pretty much perfect. The Batman I mean.

The Adam Joker is definitely a nice piece. But my BobbyC is by far my favorite. I just wanted a change of scenery for awhile.

Sweet updates, homie! I dig the pose on Batman, that Joker sculpt is insane (and will be even more insane after you know who gets done with it), Jack looks pimp with the new rag, and Indy...eh.

You know I'm messing, he looks perfecto! So jealous you're getting yours a day earlier than me :impatient:
What's to be jealous of holmes? I'll literally have mine a day earlier than you. Big deal! It will be fun to rub that sh it in your face though. Cameras ready! :yess:

Haha its yours for 2k

Consider it sold. :lol :lol

Freaking awesome stuff mate. Love it. :duff

Wow, nice additions to your already amazing collection! That Joker sculpt looks so realistic,I'd expect it to come to life anytime soon!

That Indiana Jones is pretty nice too, who did it?

Awesome display, exactly how I want my Detolf displays to be setup. Only problem is to find the right figures for each area with definite maximum of 3 per spot. Is that a Dexter behind Clint & Jeff?

Thanks fellas. Something I love about my Joker sculpts, they look so real. :exactly:

The Indy is from the Sideshow premium format statue however it was shrunken down to 1/6 scale. Painted by none other than the very talent SilentSurfer. A prize piece in my collection for sure. :lecture

Oh and yes that's Dexter behind Jeff and Clint. Can't show the sculpt due to legal issues.

Back