ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Collection update*

Yes, good eye. Currently being painted my Silentsurfer, the master. :bow
The only thing I did was put him on a HT TT and futz the hell out of him. There's a certain way to fold the robs to make them look screen accurate. :lecture
He also has TTM19 relaxed hands. That is all my friend. :wave

Kudos to you, sir. As I mentioned, it looks great already. I can already tell you I will be anxiously awaiting the final reveal when you get the head.

The Futz is strong with you.

A while back I dismantled my Old Ben with the intent of 'perfecting' him, but kinda lost steam, but now I can see what the end result can look like. :yess:

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Rainman Gunman 1873/Colonal Douglas Mortimer**

Things keep rolling out here. :lol

My Iminime Commissioner Gordon. Such a wonderful piece.

Thanks Iminime!

IMG_4599.jpg

Where did the bat symbol light come from in this picture?

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Rainman Gunman 1873/Colonal Douglas Mortimer**

Kudos to you, sir. As I mentioned, it looks great already. I can already tell you I will be anxiously awaiting the final reveal when you get the head.

The Futz is strong with you.

A while back I dismantled my Old Ben with the intent of 'perfecting' him, but kinda lost steam, but now I can see what the end result can look like. :yess:

Thanks! Yeah I was close to letting him go. But the likeness is very strong underneath that horrible paint. Can't wait to see what Silentsurfer does with it.
I forgot to mention that I water treated the entire outfit. Made it easier to futz. So I kind cheated. :lol

Where did the bat symbol light come from in this picture?

That is the Woody Inc. bat signal my friend. :wave

Amazing collection, sorry if you mentioned it early but couldn’t see anything about them, what are the small bodies next to your clockwork Alex? Are they articulated?

Amazing collection, sorry if you mentioned it early but couldn’t see anything about them, what are the small bodies next to your clockwork Alex? Are they articulated?

Those are the dancing Jesus' that were in Alex's room. They are not articulated. :peace

It actually was a small run by Woody Inc. Can't remember the edition size. Only available on a website called onesixthbruce. :wave

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Bank Robber Imaresqd/Joker**

Not much of an update. Finally got a bank robber Joker back. Don't know why the hell I sold it in the first place. :slap

Threw on my Imaresqd Joker head for fun. Did all the quick mods on it. Glued the collar for a cleaner look, took that useless belt off, and tried to lower the pants at the waist. Think I'm gonna try and dye the shirt a very light baby blue....like it should be. :lol Used my crappy camera for this. Oh well.
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

WOW!!! ShortRound - I love these Jokers (Adam is genius)!:rock2 They are incredible! And your Nolan collection is admirable.

The way you organize the figures is very nice! :clap:clap:clap Seems I will be your guest occasionally.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Bank Robber Imaresqd/Joker**

Thanks SR!

No problem! :duff

Great update. Congrats on the new additions.:rock

Thanks! :)

WOW!!! ShortRound - I love these Jokers (Adam is genius)!:rock2 They are incredible! And your Nolan collection is admirable.

The way you organize the figures is very nice! :clap:clap:clap Seems I will be your guest occasionally.

Thanks! Proud to own some of Adam's work. It's the best, without a doubt.

Thanks for visiting. :duff

hey love the collection. especially your jokers and bill the butcher. you mentioned you were thinking to dye the BR shirt a baby blue, which ive been looking to do as well; have you done it yet? if so, how'd it come out?

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

Ehhh, the Miller logo looks fake. :dunno

That is Seb's greatest comic Batman figure to date, you luck sunnab itch! :hi5:

Back