ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Elvis1976 Frank Miller Batman/DX Luke/Medix12*

dont think it's that the neck has been modded, think it's a combination of the fact the dx12 neck isnt as long as the dx02, and the medi head is slightly larger than the HT, so it looks just right.

That's fair. I don't have a medi head in hand but from picture I agree. :exactly: That could be the case.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Elvis1976 Frank Miller Batman/DX Luke/Medix12*

I may be wrong but I feel if I lower the head any more, his head will sit TOO low. :dunno

In the works is my Rainman/Elvis1976 oily Plainview. Got some other stuff in the works but it's to distant to even mention it.

Thanks for kind compliments! :duff

I guess I will hold on to DX12 neck first. Hopefully someone can do a custom cowl project for DX12.

Great stuff from you. :winner:chug

Well I'll be damned if I'm damned. :lol:lol

Thanks for the compliments homie. Really glad you like everything. We need to take a shot of our animated Batmans together. It would be epic.

The medicom cowl is definitely worth the investment. :lecture

You're not displaying the clean Luke are you?

A Batman duo shot for sure, if we ever hang out again. :dunno

I'll have to keep an eye out for a Medi head...yours just looks too damn good!

Nah, clean Luke is boxed. I don't have the room to display both for now. :( I really need another detolf. :gah:

A Batman duo shot for sure, if we ever hang out again. :dunno

I'll have to keep an eye out for a Medi head...yours just looks too damn good!

Nah, clean Luke is boxed. I don't have the room to display both for now. :( I really need another detolf. :gah:

That's all on you son! :lol:lol

You are looking like you need a fourth pretty soon. :lecture

Great collection as always Shorty, say did you change the buttons on your Kato Joker to the better types he uses now?

Wow completely missed these. :slap

Yes I changed my all my Kato vests to real buttons. They're not the Kato ones though. These are from some DID shirts. They make some really great tiny buttons. Not all of them though. So just make sure you double check the shirt closely.

Oh wow. :thud:

Your collection is just so amazing. So much variety.

What kind of lforigno cape do you have SR on your Medix 12 Batman SR?

Poor Year One Batman, being replaced on the top shelf. :lol

Thanks Walker! Always nice to hear others enjoying the collection. :1-1:

He's wearing a Lforigno long velvet cape. Thinking about getting the rayon cape though. We'll see.

Yeah year one got bottom shelfed. I originally had him on top with the miller but I wanted a joker next to him. So that's where he ended up. :lol

No mods to the neck. Should I? I really don't think it needs it. I'll have to visit the DX12 mod thread.

No you dont, it looks perfect that way actually. That I start to wonder if it was modded, because of how good it looks :lol

No you dont, it looks perfect that way actually. That I start to wonder if it was modded, because of how good it looks :lol

I made the head fit so that he didn't had to midufy the neck. Simple as that.

IMG_0445.jpg

PERFECTION!!! :drool

IMG_0445.jpg

PERFECTION!!! :drool

Can I get a close up of your joker I want to have MRM make me one just like it!

Your collection is great. Very clean. I like that.

I'm now inspired to clean up my collection. I realized about a month ago that my shelves are too cluttered. So I'm gettin rid of all my detolfs and replacing it with a pax.

Thank you Wake! :hi5:

I don't think a close up of the sculpt will make MRM make his sculpts even more accurate.

I think screenshots would be better. :lecture

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *X-force Deadpool/HK scene DX12*

Didn't have the guts to put this together myself because I'm NEVER happy with my own work. But with a few things pending with Elvis1976, I decided to give it try and not bother him with more work.

Painted the sculpt and boots. Put together all the straps and basically used Elvis' X-force DP as a template.

I gotta say I'm EXTREMELY happy with the outcome. Waiting for the X-force buckle to arrive but I couldn't resist posting these. Hope you like.

IMG_0704_zpsef3f2782.jpg

IMG_0703_zps9d319d38.jpg

IMG_0702_zps1dab0c69.jpg

IMG_0709_zps67299575.jpg

IMG_0707_zps51410611.jpg

Seb's original XF DP.
P1030039.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome job Hector! That's really neat! Just as good as Seb's IMO. It might be just me though, but the headsculpt doesn't look the same as the two other DP's? A little bit squished/undersized?

I might have to go to you for painting commissions soon! :lol

I repeat, that Medix 12 is amazing. What mods did you do to him?

hey hector, great job as usual. didnt know you were into painting too. looks great.
couple questions, maybe it's better i pm for some of them but with the dx12 hk version, did youuse the dx02 back pack or did one come with the 12 that i missed in the box?
the other question i'll pm you about. av

and the dx12 with the medi cowl looks so amazing. cant wait to getmy medi in hand.

You did a ****in' sweet job on deadpool, homie! :rock That paint -up is really clean, great work. :clap And my god, I neeeeed a Medicom Bats sculpt...

Our photos could be interchangeable if we had the same stuff, we take the same types of pics. :lol

X-Force DP came out great, lil' man! :clap:clap:clap

Hey alexi: I believe that's a DX02 backpack.

Nice update mate! Deadpool looks really nice :rock

thanks commtech. will have to try to score one.

Back