ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *MEDIX Jack Sparrow/X-force Deadpool/HK scene DX12

IMG_0718_zps377e3bba.jpg
[/CENTER]

That is beautimus, Shortimus.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *MEDIX Jack Sparrow/X-force Deadpool/HK scene DX12

Yep, Cap Jack is amazing.:clap (And I don't even like that stupid franchise.)

AWESOME collection! Some really nice customs in those detolfs! Most from Rainman, I suppose, but the Indiana Jones seems different too... is it the original DX, or you made some mods on him?

AWESOME collection! Some really nice customs in those detolfs! Most from Rainman, I suppose, but the Indiana Jones seems different too... is it the original DX, or you made some mods on him?

Thanks man! :hi5:

The Indy outfit is from an artist/tailor here named Kato.E. He's on a HT muscle body. The head sculpt is from the Sideshow PF Indy statue, however shrunken to 1/6 scale. The accessories are all from the HT Indy.

There's some pictures of it a few pages back.

DX12 shoulder armor mod. Recommend to all to do it. Never felt the DX12 body needed mods but after seeing it. It HAD to be done. Thanks to plasmid for opening my eyes. :lol:lol

Before
IMG_0432.jpg

After
IMG_0768_zps6696e281.jpg

IMG_0761_zps840f4ea8.jpg

If you can see the difference. Check out the DX12 mod thread in the DC customs section. Explains it all. :exactly:

Last edited:

Impressive collection and set-up. I really like it.

was the shoulder mod hard to pull off? been considering it since seeing mags' thread. that and the glove mod. and wish here was a simple thigh mod.

It was a little tricky but not that difficult. I would definitely give it a try. Gives it a better look. I would have never noticed if not brought up. Now it's all I notice when I see any unmodded. :lol:lol

Stop posting pics of your Medi sculpt, its awesomeness is driving me crazy.:(

Very cool my friend ;)

I've had this finished for some time now. Forgot to post pics. Enterbay Jack Sparrow Head sculpt with the HT dreadlocks. Much better than EB's crappy dreads.

IMG_0716_zpsf66aa273.jpg

IMG_0717_zps9bd54203.jpg

IMG_0718_zps377e3bba.jpg

Grats on Sparrow buddy. Looks soo bad ass!!! That EB sculpt is just amazing!

DX12 shoulder armor mod. Recommend to all to do it. Never felt the DX12 body needed mods but after seeing it. It HAD to be done. Thanks to plasmid for opening my eyes. :lol:lol

Before
IMG_0432.jpg

After
IMG_0768_zps6696e281.jpg

IMG_0761_zps840f4ea8.jpg

If you can see the difference. Check out the DX12 mod thread in the DC customs section. Explains it all. :exactly:

Much like the EB/HT combo for sparrow, the Medix combo is just insane.
Great job on the mods man.
Whew, that Medi head is just crazy good.

Thanks man! Simple but effective mods. The EB/HT combo seems to work with these two. :lol

Where's your DX12? I know you didn't pass that up!

Thanks man.
Lol, yup, couldn't pass on dx bats. almost cancelled my PO but i kept it. I've received it for awhile now but I'm waiting til I do all the mods before I post pics.
I finally had the chance to do most of the mods last night but I'm waiting on Robbie's faceplate before I'm satisfied with it.
Right now, all the stock face plates look like ass in my opinion. Lol.

Decided to finally update my first page with a bunch of new and old photos from the collection. Starting the new year off right. :yess:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's freaks! Enjoy!

Some pics that couldn't make it to the front page.
IMG_0840_zps28df2de9.jpg

IMG_0837_zpsa1f10f3f.jpg

IMG_0834_zps83561961.jpg

IMG_0831_zps59ef141a.jpg

Back