ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *X-force Deadpool/HK scene DX12*

Very awesome update alexi.volk ;)

Awesome job Hector! That's really neat! Just as good as Seb's IMO. It might be just me though, but the headsculpt doesn't look the same as the two other DP's? A little bit squished/undersized?

I might have to go to you for painting commissions soon!

I repeat, that Medix 12 is amazing. What mods did you do to him?

Wow! Good eye Walker. :hi5:
Well, I compared the two and they are the same size. Weird how the camera distorts it like that.

My DX12 has zero mods to it. Just the glove mod, as you can see. But it's a bone stock body. :lecture

hey hector, great job as usual. didnt know you were into painting too. looks great.
couple questions, maybe it's better i pm for some of them but with the dx12 hk version, did youuse the dx02 back pack or did one come with the 12 that i missed in the box?
the other question i'll pm you about. av

and the dx12 with the medi cowl looks so amazing. cant wait to getmy medi in hand.

Thanks Alexi! :wink1:
The back pack is from the DX02. It fits the back of the DX12 just fine. I'll be answering your PM right now.
Can't wait to see your Medicom cowl with your DX12.

You did a ****in' sweet job on deadpool, homie! That paint -up is really clean, great work. And my god, I neeeeed a Medicom Bats sculpt...

Our photos could be interchangeable if we had the same stuff, we take the same types of pics.

Thanks homie! Glad you like paint. It was quite simple. :lol

Get on that Medicom cowl son. It's tits :rotfl

X-Force DP came out great, lil' man!

Why thank you pootoe! :hi5:

Nice update mate! Deadpool looks really nice

Thanks man! :wink1:

Very awesome update alexi.volk

Ok! :dunno

Last edited:

Wow! Good eye Walker. :hi5:
Well, I compared the two and they are the same size. Weird how the camera distorts it like that.

My DX12 has zero mods to it. Just the glove mod, as you can see. But it's a bone stock body. :lecture

Thanks. :wink1:

Huh, funny that. It is the same headsculpt right?

Just the glove mod? Well I have to say, you've futzed it to perfection then!

Say, since Marf is busy waiting for his Don Draper suit before he makes a video overview of his collection, is there any chance you could do one of your own? :pray:

ShortFat said:
IMG_0707_zps51410611.jpg

Fantastic! They both look perfect :clap

Thanks. :wink1:

Huh, funny that. It is the same headsculpt right?

Just the glove mod? Well I have to say, you've futzed it to perfection then!

Say, since Marf is busy waiting for his Don Draper suit before he makes a video overview of his collection, is there any chance you could do one of your own? :pray:

Haha. That's a tall order. Marf and I have been talking about when and how to record our collection video. I don't think I'm ready yet either. :lol:lol

A few more custom pieces I'm expecting and then I'll be ready. :exactly:

Sorry buddy! VERY VERY soon though! :1-1:

Thanks for the compliments on the DX12. It's a great figure out of the box. Don't see why all the mods are necessary. :cuckoo:

Fantastic! They both look perfect :clap

Why thank you man good. man! :duff:

So I got asked by a few for the breakdown of my xforce deadpool parts. So he's the best I can do.
IMG_0704_zpsef3f2782.jpg

-Ashkanls(member here) Deadpool 3.0 sculpt
-HT TTM19 muscle body
-SS black pouches from various gijoes
-SS Snake Eyes repelling harness and belt w/ rear pouches
-SS Stalker right leg gun holster
-SS Stalker left leg knife w/ holster
-Inflames metal boss boots
-SS Snake eyes ankle knife
-SS Zartan gloves
-Captain Action Spider-Man web shooters
-HT Sarah Connor shoulder straps
-Bullet belt (will be upgrading to real metal jacket bullets from storerooms)
-Mike5401(member here) "X" belt buckle(not shown yet)
-TonyMeis(member here) grey spandex suit
-shoulder knife from T.A.

That's sounds about it.

Didn't have the guts to put this together myself because I'm NEVER happy with my own work. But with a few things pending with Elvis1976, I decided to give it try and not bother him with more work.

Painted the sculpt and boots. Put together all the straps and basically used Elvis' X-force DP as a template.

I gotta say I'm EXTREMELY happy with the outcome. Waiting for the X-force buckle to arrive but I couldn't resist posting these. Hope you like.

IMG_0704_zpsef3f2782.jpg

IMG_0703_zps9d319d38.jpg

IMG_0702_zps1dab0c69.jpg

IMG_0709_zps67299575.jpg

IMG_0707_zps51410611.jpg

Seb's original XF DP.
P1030039.jpg

WHOA! Great Pic's and Great Post; ShortRound, WOW!

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *MEDIX Jack Sparrow/X-force Deadpool/HK scene DX12

I've had this finished for some time now. Forgot to post pics. Enterbay Jack Sparrow Head sculpt with the HT dreadlocks. Much better than EB's crappy dreads.

IMG_0715_zps7584ed3c.jpg

IMG_0716_zpsf66aa273.jpg

IMG_0717_zps9bd54203.jpg

IMG_0718_zps377e3bba.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *MEDIX Jack Sparrow/X-force Deadpool/HK scene DX12

your collection is amazing!! what do you use to light up your detolf?

WOW! ShortRound, Capt. Jack, Looks Great + Great Pic's

Great collection and very nice setup!

your collection is amazing!! what do you use to light up your detolf?

Thanks man! They're the IKEA dioder LED lights. Comes with 4 12" strips. Pretty awesome lights.

WOW! ShortRound, Capt. Jack, Looks Great + Great Pic's

WHOA! Great Pic's and Great Post; ShortRound, WOW!

Thanks Colossus. Doesn't compare to your bad ass collection. :lol
Great collection and very nice setup!

Thank you very much!!:hi5:

I know we don't see eye to eye but I love visiting this thread :rock

Sparrow looks amazing!!!

Nice update on Jack Sparrow! :rock I have been pondering to get a 2nd one for alternate posing. One of the best HT figure that I never get tired of looking at it.

I've had this finished for some time now. Forgot to post pics. Enterbay Jack Sparrow Head sculpt with the HT dreadlocks. Much better than EB's crappy dreads.

IMG_0715_zps7584ed3c.jpg

IMG_0716_zpsf66aa273.jpg

IMG_0717_zps9bd54203.jpg

IMG_0718_zps377e3bba.jpg

Very cool my friend ;)

I am Honored but you are being Humble my Friend

Back