ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Indiana Jones*

I'm just in awe here! Giving my grail a run for his money! This is the one of the best pieces I have , without a doubt! Big thank you to Seb for the oily effect. He is the master! Enjoy freaks!

IMG_1065_zps98f11168.jpg

IMG_1067_zps22e453c2.jpg

IMG_1070_zps85e675d2.jpg

IMG_1072_zpsf4ee62e7.jpg

IMG_1077_zps86dd741d.jpg

IMG_1078_zpsc3532a1e.jpg

IMG_1081_zpse382c384.jpg

IMG_1082_zps8f11234f.jpg

IMG_1083_zps16ecba72.jpg

IMG_1084_zps136eaac1.jpg

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *RAINMAN/ELVIS1976 Oily Plainview "mikeshake man"*

Went a little crazy with the pics. Enjoy!

IMG_1085_zps17aa48c7.jpg

IMG_1086_zps8d11fffc.jpg

IMG_1088_zps98cc0823.jpg

IMG_1089_zps3f9fd3ad.jpg

IMG_1090_zpsa86d8fb1.jpg

IMG_1091_zps0b5adbb7.jpg

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *RAINMAN/ELVIS1976 Oily Plainview "mikeshake man"*

speechless. biggest congrats hector.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *RAINMAN/ELVIS1976 Oily Plainview "milkshake man"*

Once again coming with the amazing pieces!

Which one is your grail?

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *RAINMAN/ELVIS1976 Oily Plainview "milkshake man"*

that's amazing, man!! ridiculously cool figure and the one rainman should have attempted. Congratulations!!

Absolutely incredible Hector!!!

I should have mine next week and I can't wait

Major congrats, he is a beauty and I have a feeling he will become my new favourite figure judging by your pics!

Holy Smoke ! There Will Be Blood....Dark )

Hector, any possibility you can let me know where you picked up that canvas seat please :)

Jesus, that looks good. Congrats bro!

Very awesome custom my friend ;)

that's amazing, man!! ridiculously cool figure and the one rainman should have attempted. Congratulations!!

:exactly::exactly:

And thanks man! :hi5:

Absolutely incredible Hector!!!

I should have mine next week and I can't wait

Major congrats, he is a beauty and I have a feeling he will become my new favourite figure judging by your pics!

:lol
Thanks man! You will be blown away by this! Guarantee! :lecture

Can't wait to see pics of yours!

Holy Smoke ! There Will Be Blood....Dark )

:exactly::hi5:

Hector, any possibility you can let me know where you picked up that canvas seat please :)

PM sent.........

Jesus, that looks good. Congrats bro!

Very awesome custom my friend ;)

Thanks guy! :duff

Excellent custom as always. :exactly:
I think I have to give the movie a second chance, didn't care for it the first time I saw it a few years ago. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood.

I'm addicted to your collection thread Short Round! any chance you'll be posting any updated pics of your entire collection? Also wondering if you ever had any Blondies (VM or RM) in your collection? I look thru most pages and don't remember seeing any? Also did you get rid of your Butcher?

Hector, how does it feel to the touch? It looks wet....

I can tell you it looks wet but it isn't. It's completely dry.

That's amazing! Good work SEb (as usual). Is that a gloss coat wash?

That's amazing! Good work SEb (as usual). Is that a gloss coat wash?

No it isn't just a coat of gloss.
It is a mix of several technique to get the clothing to look wet.

Back