ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *ENTERBAY 1/4 Joker & Batman/HT modified DX12 TDK*

Great job on the hk bats.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *ENTERBAY 1/4 Joker & Batman/HT modified DX12 TDK*

Great job on the hk bats.

Thanks Alexi! Appreciate it! :duff

Agreed. Sick job! All you need now is a dio. :)

I was thinking of at least putting him on a DX02 stand. Get those lights shining up on him. A dio would look awesome though. Thanks man! :hi5:

I'm new here.. first post, and I have to say I love your collection and setup, very classy. it looks like a museum.. very awesome man!

Shortround, congrats on the new pickups!

What basic stands do you use for your figures? I'm looking to get some and trying to figure out where to just get plain ones like yours.

Thanks!

I'm new here.. first post, and I have to say I love your collection and setup, very classy. it looks like a museum.. very awesome man!

Thanks man! :)

Shortround, congrats on the new pickups!

What basic stands do you use for your figures? I'm looking to get some and trying to figure out where to just get plain ones like yours.

Thanks!

Thank you! :hi5:
They're all just the regular HT that come with them. Some are blanks which are from the HT TT bodies. Pretty easy to find I would imagine.

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Indiana Jones*

Nothing major. Changed the buttons on my Kato Indy shirt. Looks a little more realistic now. That is what we all strive for right? :wink1:

IMG_1056_zps59ac72ad.jpg

IMG_1057_zps8ec06888.jpg

IMG_1058_zps9231c9e0.jpg

IMG_1059_zps91c9f501.jpg

IMG_1061_zps89015619.jpg

IMG_1062_zps4c15fb3d.jpg

IMG_1063_zps17416141.jpg

IMG_1064_zps0ff507d1.jpg

Those little buttons looks ace, homie. I'm gonna have to pick up some of those soon and follow your lead. :rock

What's with you and buttons man? First the Joker, and now Indy! :lol

In all seriousness, Indy looks awesome. Are you gonna replace it with the WGP sculpt?

The DX 10 looks really good there too!

What's with you and buttons man? First the Joker, and now Indy! :lol

In all seriousness, Indy looks awesome. Are you gonna replace it with the WGP sculpt?

The DX 10 looks really good there too!

:lol:rotfl

I love buttons. :dunno

Thanks man. WGP's sculpt are lacking to say the least. I had high hopes for them. But it just proves that the digitally printed sculpts aren't the best why to make 1:6 sculpts. Just not enough detail.

I could be wrong though.

:moon

Gorgeous as always!!!

Thanks Aaron!

Great update bro ;)

Thank you stitch!

Where did you get those buttons?

The buttons are from DID shirts. They're pretty easy to find.

Indy looks awesome Shorty! Adding those buttons is a nice flourish.

Nothing major. Changed the buttons on my Kato Indy shirt. Looks a little more realistic now. That is what we all strive for right? :wink1:

IMG_1056_zps59ac72ad.jpg

IMG_1057_zps8ec06888.jpg

IMG_1058_zps9231c9e0.jpg

IMG_1059_zps91c9f501.jpg

IMG_1061_zps89015619.jpg

IMG_1062_zps4c15fb3d.jpg

IMG_1063_zps17416141.jpg

IMG_1064_zps0ff507d1.jpg

I must agree with you on your comment about realistic and I think you nailed it; Round, :goodpost:

Back