ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *RAINMAN/ELVIS1976 Oily Plainview "milkshake man"*

Excellent custom as always. :exactly:
I think I have to give the movie a second chance, didn't care for it the first time I saw it a few years ago. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood.

Give it chance man! :lol You're missing out. Thank you Yannick! :1-1:

I'm addicted to your collection thread Short Round! any chance you'll be posting any updated pics of your entire collection? Also wondering if you ever had any Blondies (VM or RM) in your collection? I look thru most pages and don't remember seeing any? Also did you get rid of your Butcher?

Thanks! I had a RM blondie at one point. He's floating around here somewhere. Collection shot soon. Waiting on a few more pieces.

Hector, how does it feel to the touch? It looks wet....

It's wet and disgusting! I almost dropped it when I pulled out it out of the box. So slippery!

I can tell you it looks wet but it isn't. It's completely dry.

What are you doing in here? :tap

:lol

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *RAINMAN/ELVIS1976 Oily Plainview "milkshake man"*

Congrats, homie! Oily Plainview FTMFW, a masterpiece. I really dig the sitting pose, but I know you have a problem with those. :impatient:

Wow. Really nice.

Congrats, homie! Oily Plainview FTMFW, a masterpiece. I really dig the sitting pose, but I know you have a problem with those. :impatient:

Thanks man! Actually don't mind it with this. But a Kato suit? You were thinking silly. :thwak:lol

Wow. Really nice.

Gee. Thanks!

Thanks man! Actually don't mind it with this. But a Kato suit? You were thinking silly. :thwak:lol

I was actually talking about Walt, can't argue about the Kato suit. :lol

I was actually talking about Walt, can't argue about the Kato suit. :lol

Oh that's right. I remember that conversation. :lol

Still think he looks silly sitting on some crates. Get that man a chair already. :rotfl

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *RAINMAN/ELVIS1976 Oily Plainview "mikeshake man"*

Went a little crazy with the pics. Enjoy!

IMG_1085_zps17aa48c7.jpg

IMG_1086_zps8d11fffc.jpg

IMG_1088_zps98cc0823.jpg

IMG_1089_zps3f9fd3ad.jpg

IMG_1090_zpsa86d8fb1.jpg

IMG_1091_zps0b5adbb7.jpg

Cream of da crop fa sho!!!! :hi5: LOVE IT!!!!

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory *Rainman Killer "A"/Anton Chigurh**

No words Hector! Simply incredible! That sculpt of Anton is seriously impressive! Acessories are probably the best Rainman has done so far.

That shelf is draw dropping!!!

Thanks again Aaron! I agree about the accessories! So awesome!

The bolt pistol and tank are just amazing!

:hi5:Killer collection and new addition Shortround. I love how Rainman captures Anton's only real expression, one that I believe would be tough to sculp-- impassive.

Wow! Best pictures I've seen of it so far.

Just as good, if not better, than RM's Butcher.

Congrats bro.

Dat detail! :drool
Accessories like that can make or break a figure, and they are perfect here. Love the weathering on the top of that tank.

Yeah it's pretty awesome detail! Thanks Yannick!

:hi5:Killer collection and new addition Shortround. I love how Rainman captures Anton's only real expression, one that I believe would be tough to sculp-- impassive.

:exactly:

Thanks!

Looks awesome mate. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you.

Wow! Best pictures I've seen of it so far.

Just as good, if not better, than RM's Butcher.

Congrats bro.

Thanks man! Means a lot! Yeah I'm definitely liking this more than the butcher. Just a fun figure to mess with.

Congrats homie, Anton is a masterpiece of a figure. :exactly: Love the pics, too! :rock

Your futzing has done wonders for him, best I've seen him look stock, but I would still look into a body swap.:monkey3

Back