ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (BATMAN, MORPHEUS)

I just can't get enough of this guy! Put him on a Bruce Lee body....for now. Probably gonna change it out once someone finds something that better fits Reedus' build. Dyed the shirt a dark red color. There was too much grey, blue/grey going on. Changed the rope on the quiver. Was just too short. Then added a sling for the crossbow. Ordered a couple different slings with a camo look. It's a hard sling to recreate. Anyway, here he is. :)

Iminime Daryl Dixon

IMG_4033_zps52f4f16a.jpg

IMG_4030_zps9875cdc0.jpg

IMG_4036_zps873d5a3d.jpg

IMG_4035_zpsd1128481.jpg

IMG_4042_zps0ac88e54.jpg

IMG_4044_zps9adea657.jpg

Damn, Hector! Love all the mods and didn't even notice the first time you posted on FB! You're always too much and constantly inspiring me to make upgrades to my figures! Now I want to have a sling on my crossbow and perhaps try some of those other mods too! I ended up using the ACI Christian body for my Daryl and it seems to look good size wise. Just the skin tone is a bit off as it's lighter, but I plan to dirty him up a bit so hopefully it blend better later on. Awesome job, buddy! :clap

Damn, Hector! Love all the mods and didn't even notice the first time you posted on FB! You're always too much and constantly inspiring me to make upgrades to my figures! Now I want to have a sling on my crossbow and perhaps try some of those other mods too! I ended up using the ACI Christian body for my Daryl and it seems to look good size wise. Just the skin tone is a bit off as it's lighter, but I plan to dirty him up a bit so hopefully it blend better later on. Awesome job, buddy! :clap

:lol

You're so awesome Marlo. Thank you buddy! :1-1: Glad you like it. The sling is such an easy add too. I'll PM you a link of a great sling for your crossbow. :wink1:

The christian body really is the perfect size. I'm just not a fan of the quality. Maybe I should give it another chance. I'll have to check out yours next time I stop by. :duff

Thanks again man.

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (DARYL DIXON)

Daryl looks fantastic man! your mods really improved an already great figure. Did he come with a sheath for his knife? or did you add that yourself? I'm gonna wait to see what 3zero does with their daryl, if I don't like it, I'll try to hunt this guy down.

Daryl looks fantastic man! your mods really improved an already great figure. Did he come with a sheath for his knife? or did you add that yourself? I'm gonna wait to see what 3zero does with their daryl, if I don't like it, I'll try to hunt this guy down.

Thanks man! :) The sheath was included. I heard some people were not getting theirs. Glad I wasn't one of them. Can't wait for 3O's as well. :clap

What hands are you using here on your BL body Hector? I have a BL body and I am tempted to put this together and keep it.

Can you also send me the necessary details for the crossbow sling you got and the mod details please?

IMG_4033_zps52f4f16a.jpg

Well I certainly won't sell for any less than I have it up for. I have been on the fence anyways, so this just makes it easy for me :)

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (BLONDIE/MANWITHNONAME/THE COWBOY)

Been a long time coming. Custom "cowboy" by a well respected company. Big thank you to Denny Kim for listening to Dane and I when we approached him with this. Also a big thank you to Trevolver aka Trevor Grove for agreeing to participate and sculpt, probably his best work to date. :exactly:

Without a doubt one of my grails here...and I DO NOT use that word often. :lecture

THE COWBOY
IMG_4136_zpsecf7aafe.jpg

IMG_4142_zps02a1ecb3.jpg

IMG_4144_zps6576e6af.jpg

IMG_4143_zps83d0e95d.jpg

IMG_4126_zpsed9e5cfa.jpg

IMG_4125_zps7dec1ea6.jpg
IMG_4129_zpsed98ec6a.jpg

Wow Short utterly speechless. Congrats on Blondie.:clap

great pics shortround, would you mind explaining how you futzed that poncho? would love a tutorial of sorts :)

wow that is incredible. Looks great ShortRound!

Man , that Blondie looks so good , must resist ...
But seriously , great addition !

Good lord have mercy; those are phenomenal man. I about lost my **** when I saw the one you posted in the Cowboy thread; I didn't know there were even more!:lol

Congrats on getting Blondie.That's a true grail piece right there.Excellent futzing by you as always.

Back