Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medicom redo Kamen Ryuuki, well this time it's Ryuuki and not Dragon Knight ><.

2f1f20b1804f45ab3f2e9efa88165.jpg

It looks better. The head significantly. So i can also see a Ryuga being made, maybe a Knight as he is a main. But id hope they dont re-do all the Aux riders that came out in the DK line but rather went with Gai, Femme, Odin ect

They are also making blade king form and a metal hero (a red one, dont know the name )

It looks better. The head significantly. So i can also see a Ryuga being made, maybe a Knight as he is a main. But id hope they dont re-do all the Aux riders that came out in the DK line but rather went with Gai, Femme, Odin ect

They are also making blade king form and a metal hero (a red one, dont know the name )

Space Sheriff Sharivan!

Space Sheriff Sharivan yep, they already announced Gavan also.

Edit : I'm late ><

If it wasnt in VR Troopers i dont know what it is! (Though id love a Metalder!)

^^ it does look awesome. No reason for me to buy though as i have never saw the show

I have already POed Gavan, Sharivan is an auto buy. I hope they do Shaider too. That way, the set is complete.

Just bought a sic joker to add to my joker collection:

9B01695D-64F9-4A3E-A9E3-704818A6CCCB-620-0000006AB59CC1EA.jpg

4A5A2248-0516-44D5-BAC5-8B5E65EB4885-620-0000006AC220CB3F.jpg

Already have Gavan on PO. Sharivan, a personal fave, is a must! Just need them to announce Shaider to complete the Space Sheriffs. God help me if the announce the cyber sidecars

Hell yeah. Lol. Anyways I think I might just makes an exception with Juspion if Medicom announces it. He would be a standalone tho.
Still waiting for a 1/6 MMPR. Tommy Green Ranger is just too goood to resist.

I doubt they'll make him though.

And also spiel ban - while I don't think I will be getting those two.

Yeah Juspion and Spiel Ban may me too obscure despitet heir relative popularity. Metalder on the otherhand.....

Who am I to complain tho. I have been asking a RAH Space Sheriff DX forever lol. I have the Timehouse Sharivan and it stands pretty well compared to the newer Sentai/Tokusatsu figures.

The others S.I.C for Os combo.
They already put Tajadol and Gatakiriba on sale.

78c5f676fec22a2534d6a28f7d4df.jpg

3e036b8acc7dc0c81194861fd1abc.jpg

Back