Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF3164.jpg

DSCF3168.jpg

After about 2 years ive got my 2nd wind and decided i love PBM! Decade again. Infact, i really want to get a HT base and Decal for it (And Kiva) so he can fit in with the rest of my collection.

He's saving his wand for the Power-up!

DSCF3226.jpg

My attempt at his battle stance. His knees could be a bit more bent and his back a bit more arched forward but the plastic pole is restricting me from being able to do it. I've ordered HT New Goblins base-grip so i can use his unchained leg and have flying rider kick poses

He's saving his wand for the Power-up!

DSCF3226.jpg

My attempt at his battle stance. His knees could be a bit more bent and his back a bit more arched forward but the plastic pole is restricting me from being able to do it. I've ordered HT New Goblins base-grip so i can use his unchained leg and have flying rider kick poses

I never watched this when it was on (or is it still on?), but man these figures look cool enough that I want to watch it. I always thought it was like a recycled Power Rangers, but this stuff looks great. Even the dude in pink looks cool. :clap

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is an adaption of Kamen Rider Ryuki (the Japanese series) and that aired on western TV a few years ago but it was merely 1 series. Back when Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was on TV We got Masked Rider which was another adaption of a Kamen Rider series from japan. Kamen Rider is extremely popular in Japan and has been on tv since 1971 and is on every week to this day. The Kamen Rider movies outshine blockbusters infact i cannot remember which specific movie it was but The Dark Knight came under it in the movie charts over there.

The guys in my pictures will probably never make it on tv outside of asian countries but they are really worth watching with subtitles if you ever like action and story (in a none cheesy power-ranger way)

ehmar+-+decade+splash+%252831%2529.jpg

They are not series that translates well in the western world as if you take the Heavy japanese culture that goes into the original material you are gutting its essence and thats why it has failed twice to be westernized.

Last edited:
I think it won't be long till medicom releases the RAH version of greeed ankh. As they just released the proto for the joker undead from kamen rider blade series. Seems like medicom is running out of riders and remakes and starting to explore the monsters and villains now.

I like your Stormy, Hydeous. Did you gloss him up? That stand he's on is one of my faves too. Especially the one with the base made of metal.

On the Rider shelf below is that Rider 2 the ver2.5 mail away? Which V3 is that? Love Rider 1 and Amazon, really cool looking figs. The tights on my Amazon are splitting at the crotch area. Are there any fixes for that?

My current ones:

A8B56AFF-7529-48BA-93BA-8EAA8358B2FE-1998-00000271190F5D32.jpg
Terrific OOO's display. very classy looking! Love ankhs hand holding the buckle

I am also really excited that Medicom are making Joker ( & Albino Joker) Undead figures. Opens up more chances that we will get villains. I specifically want Rook Fangire.

I like your Stormy, Hydeous. Did you gloss him up? That stand he's on is one of my faves too. Especially the one with the base made of metal.

On the Rider shelf below is that Rider 2 the ver2.5 mail away? Which V3 is that? Love Rider 1 and Amazon, really cool looking figs. The tights on my Amazon are splitting at the crotch area. Are there any fixes for that?

My storm trooper is the marmit version. I didn't do any customization to it. Just swap the body with the older TT body.

It's the version before that. The one that came with a shocker yellow rider outfit, but I use the old rider no 2 2.0's head. As I'm goin for the 7 main rider Showa era.

I just got the 2.5 rider 2 though :D

RAH Albino Joker, him and the Undead Joker are awesome, too bad they are both exclusive ><.

a2f091acc51a3a2c8055bae7ea362.jpg

At the moment im playing the waiting game on the blade figures. The good thing about Medicoms (at least for the buyer) is that they come down in price. Especially riders. The Dragon knight line is extremely cheap on ebay now. You can buy a wing knight or axe brand new for like £65 posted.

So i will keep an eye out for a cheap blade. I want Blade, Garren, Chalice and maybe joker undead. I love the design but i dont need him AND chalice. Unless i only got him and chalice.

oh man the claws and legs are awesome. Nice imagination went into thoes

Not really a fan of that ooo design tbh.

He looks more like an old rooster than a hawk (the taka from tatoba combo is 鷹).

I prefer kenosyokutaku's imagination of SIC ooo. Too bad bandai got him:duh

Links to pics of his ver of ooo tatoba combo:

https://www.gundammodelkits.com/sic-kamen-rider-ooo-tatoba-combo-custom-by-kenosyokutaku.html

It's a nice custom and I like some of his work but I wouldn't buy that TaToBa if it was like that.

I really like the organic/animal feeling on the SIC even if it looks like an old rooster :D.

Another pic without extra parts.

fb2f22fe0cf25c1cb1b4be3f194f8.jpg

Back