Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kamen Rider ZX is coming out this month on the 17th.

Gills and Another Agito (re-sculpted) comes as a twin pack in May.

And Kamen Rider Joker is a Tamashii Web-Exclusive, currently taking pre-orders, to be released in July.

Cant wait for Kamen Rider Joker :panic:

Would be my first SIC btw

The recent S.I.C. ZX is very spiffy.

26572641.jpg

88226572.jpg

73290188.jpg

88871320.jpg

17887643.jpg

81129459.jpg

Nice, a Kamen Rider thread!

Anyone planning on getting PBM Fourze or RAH Blade? Those 2 looks so good? I gotta wait until June and July though...

Got these little guys in on Friday - from Kamen Rider 555 - the SIC Kiwami Tamashii series:

Wolf Orphnoch:

7184335204_5d8e219455_b.jpg

7184330508_304bc1011b_b.jpg

Horse Orphnoch:

7181411630_1a7d2c9ccd_b.jpg

7181401578_a4ab189793_b.jpg

Really awesome figures, especially considering the 1:18 scale.

They are remaking shadow moon?! And yep basically the same they did with Kuuga mighty.

I am semi- tempted to make a figure thread for Joker Undead when the "full specs and pics" are release to at least show a bit of awareness of the quality of figures Medicom can put out. We only hear negative with Medicom because people only seem to talk about their mainstream figures.

They are remaking shadow moon?! And yep basically the same they did with Kuuga mighty.

I am semi- tempted to make a figure thread for Joker Undead when the "full specs and pics" are release to at least show a bit of awareness of the quality of figures Medicom can put out. We only hear negative with Medicom because people only seem to talk about their mainstream figures.

Yeah, the pics are up, and from the background piic, it looks like the similar setting like the one you posted. He has 2 swords this time, dunno how many the previous one got.

Which movie is the joker undead from? I wish theyd do a complete ankh rah.

004ezk.jpg

Awesomeness!

Joker Undead is from Kamen Rider Blade. And if you have not seen the series you really should as i dont want to really explain what he is. Because its the biggest story in the series and IMO one of the coolest stories ever done in KR. Joker undead is also in the KR Blade movie and "Blades World" In Kamen Rider Decade

Last edited:
So that's where I've seen the character! I watched it during the decade series.

Btw, anyone know what's the difference for the new shadowmoon?

I'm guessing a black and rx 2.0 are not far behind, since the Previous ones still could use further improvements.

The new Rider has just been revealed recently and I think he's going to make for some awesome toys...

KAMEN RIDER WIZARD

o0743055512049158496.jpg

The side profile of the head reminds me of Decade, the lack of face reminds me of hibiki and his kind of coat reminds me of doggy kruger. I like it he looks like a "cool" rider and i dont think we have had one Since Kiva (maybe W).

Im not sure what to think about the belt buckle making it look like he is putting his hand down his pants

Back