Show your Alien love! Post your pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started work on my own life size Alien Warrior. IMG_0859.JPGIMG_0865.JPGIMG_0866.JPG

That looks AWE-MAZING!!![emoji120]��[emoji2]
I have been thinking about sculpting my own as well. But makes me wonder if it'll be the best idea to start now. Anyhow am dying to make a bust but don't know how to, where to start or what I'd need and what to use as reference. Yet I'm willing to try.
It looks like he used one of those recast SS busts to get started, a nice "head" start for a full alien project.

I like that necklace you posted too!

Your right that I did use a recast SS bust to get started.

I didn't post a necklace.

I'm working on the legs of my Alien Warrior now. I will have them finished in about a month. It will stand about 7.5' tall and weigh about 200 pounds. I will make the tail last and post more pictures.

I'm working on the legs of my Alien Warrior now. I will have them finished in about a month. It will stand about 7.5' tall and weigh about 200 pounds. I will make the tail last and post more pictures.

I was answering her post about your piece, she posted a pic wearing the alien necklace on the prior page.

Your full size looks good, I would love to have a warrior to go with my big chap.

It looks like he used one of those recast SS busts to get started, a nice "head" start for a full alien project.

I like that necklace you posted too!

This is the necklace he was talking about. [emoji16]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441694439.551736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to share the new acquisition. It's a rare bird...

Alien
Mk.50 Compression Suit Helmet

I built up a custom base and nameplate for it. The helmet includes a little Weyland Yutani power block (9v inside) to power all the electronics.

Really proud to have this baby in my collection. Fellow Alien fanatics will understand. I'm working on a pair of gloves to go with the display. I'll share when they are done.

And the little guy from Neca:

That is gorgeous!
Congrats dude.

I not got anything as cool as some of you guys :(

You and I in the same club.[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji17] But soon. Soon!!! (Insert Pinky and the Brain with fist in mid air caption here[emoji13][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

Did any of you saw the 1/4 Neca Alien that's coming out soon? I just pre-order it. I think this is the one... Forgive me if these have been posted before. All credits go to the owner of the photos. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442825390.466397.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442825410.437278.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442825459.261410.jpg

Back