Show your Alien love! Post your pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the SS big chap bust even worth buying I really want it but don't like what I've been hearing about it, I'd hate to have to send it back

From my perspective, it's totally worth it.

Do your homework first so you know the details some people were complaining about

Man you got the Big Chap Maquette?!!!
Holy darn WOW!
Pictures PLEEEEEASE!!! [emoji2][emoji120]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh alright. :)

58b63227c776f71be2265669531d918d.jpg

And I misread your oroginal post. I thought you were asking about the maquette, not the bust. :slap

Oh alright. :)

58b63227c776f71be2265669531d918d.jpg

And I misread your oroginal post. I thought you were asking about the maquette, not the bust. :slap

I'm not complaining. [emoji13] Love your set! I'm still trying to figure out where to get the Predator for my husband.[emoji120]🏻[emoji2]

Has anyone gotten this Herocross 5" Metal Big Chap? If you have, can you post photos, and give me any advice on what to look for in case these ones have any flaws I need to look for? I'm thinking of buying one since it seems someone has it available already on ebay instead of just pre-orders on BBTS.
Thanks SO much!
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HRS10008&mode=retail

Time to share the new acquisition. It's a rare bird...

Alien
Mk.50 Compression Suit Helmet

I built up a custom base and nameplate for it. The helmet includes a little Weyland Yutani power block (9v inside) to power all the electronics.

Really proud to have this baby in my collection. Fellow Alien fanatics will understand. I'm working on a pair of gloves to go with the display. I'll share when they are done.

And the little guy from Neca:

Time to share the new acquisition. It's a rare bird...

Alien
Mk.50 Compression Suit Helmet

I built up a custom base and nameplate for it. The helmet includes a little Weyland Yutani power block (9v inside) to power all the electronics.

Really proud to have this baby in my collection. Fellow Alien fanatics will understand. I'm working on a pair of gloves to go with the display. I'll share when they are done.

And the little guy from Neca:

You made this?! OMG ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Will you make more? If so please tell me how much is love to get one![emoji120]🏻[emoji4]

Haha, I can't take credit for the helmet build. This was one of only a few made several years back by an artist from out west. Been hunting for it for a couple years.

Haha, I can't take credit for the helmet build. This was one of only a few made several years back by an artist from out west. Been hunting for it for a couple years.

It's amazing nevertheless! Whoever made it did a heck of a job!
I'm a fully trying to see if I can buy the derelict from Bill Weiger. We've exchanged emails so waiting to hear out in more info.[emoji16]

And here I was going to post my new necklace. I want that helmet.[emoji24][emoji138]🏻[emoji30][emoji13]
Oh. The necklace. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441538230.647908.jpg
Got it on Etsy.[emoji16][emoji4][emoji173]️

Back