Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, more awful controls. lol
I tried with the first three, I really did. But using the same impossible control style as the originals is just a **** move.
Such a wasted opportunity imo. Giving the original games a full remake would've been much better.
How was AoD? I'm thinking it couldn't have been as bad, since the PS2 already had the two joysticks?

I tried with the first three, I really did. But using the same impossible control style as the originals is just a **** move.
Such a wasted opportunity imo. Giving the original games a full remake would've been much better.
How was AoD? I'm thinking it couldn't have been as bad, since the PS2 already had the two joysticks?
AoD is a complete mess. Lara can barely be controlled i gave up after a few hours. Its a weird game. Great atmosphere with meh gameplay. Hope they remake it ibstead of remaster because it has serious potential to be a good game.

Use modern controls they released three patches so it works pretty smoothly. AOD is my favorite, best Lara, story and music for me. Very excited for the remaster!!!

Back