Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

Wow csi, that's a nice statue and art print collection, quite a range of styles and sizes. The sprinkling of select 1/6 figures is a nice touch too, and I like the way its all displayed. Very colorful / aesthetically pleasing. Good stuff.

What cape is that Ecko? Long rayon? It looks great. I got the same faceplate the other day and it makes the figure look so much better. I was regretting not getting mrm's modded cowl, but I think I'm pretty happy with Robbie's faceplate on the normal cowl.

great setup and collection, pirate.

Awesome setup with those backgrounds! I had a similar thought for my Detolf. Where can one find the hi-res versions of those images? I only can find the ones with all three logos merged together. (...)

Thanks! :)

Searched them with Google and edited them, especially the TDK image to get the frontal perspectives.

Will make some better photos and maybe open a thread in the "Show your Shelves!" section with these once everything is set up properly.

I am not sure what your asking by medium? Medium in size? It looks to be about the same scale as the others, but the angle makes it look smaller.

At one point, they released a mini version of that statue. I hated when they did that.

So anyway, send me that statue :1-1:

Back