Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty sweet. What did you make the background out of?

Thanks Leafster

My Robbie Faceplate will be here tomorrow , can't wait . Also hoping my cape from Lance will come this week.

Made a cave backround for my Bats

DX12BatmanwithBackround002_zpsd4e1b9a3.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround003_zps5a23d8ff.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround004_zps8a05bc76.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround005_zpsf50d1318.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround008_zpsc4770f9c.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround009_zpsfb7713b7.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround010_zps907908ae.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround011_zpse580f0ae.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround012_zps1098080a.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround015_zps4e8a19cd.jpg

Awesome! :rock

Two things I really want in that pic. That Adam head and the Beto tie. Does Beto have any more of the clothing sets?

Fantastic paint up on the Joker sculpts btw.

:hi5:
Thanks. The Beto Joker clothing has been unavailable for sometime. Not many were made to begin with. I got my set from a fellow freak who's probably kicking himself for selling it because the clothing is much better than the hottoys offering in my opinion. The colors pop more and they make him look like the plump jack he was in the movie.

The Adam sculpts are great. Of course the work of Elvis and Greggo brings them out. I just need to find some time to finally set it up.

picture.php

Had the plan for this showcase for about a year and now finally installed the backdrop and lighting.

Hope you like the first snapshot:

picture.php

Last edited:
That looks SUPERB pirate. Like the way you have split the figures as per movie with the poster as background. What cabinet is that.Thanks for sharing.

Darran.

Great job Pirate!!!!

That looks SUPERB pirate. Like the way you have split the figures as per movie with the poster as background. (...)

Thanks! :)

(...) What cabinet is that.Thanks for sharing.

Darran.

it's a part of a furniture combination, bougth at a local store some years ago.
Removed glued door handles and the bulb background light and installed indirect lighting with IKEA Dioder behind the front frame.
Don't know who the manufacturer is :dunno but I can provide the measurements if you like.

Last edited:
Awesome setup with those backgrounds! I had a similar thought for my Detolf. Where can one find the hi-res versions of those images? I only can find the ones with all three logos merged together. And anyone have suggestions what to put as a background for the fourth shelf with my Kenner B:TAS collection? I was thinking either the tradition Bat emblem in the yellow oval or the B:TAS image shown during the ending credits.

Awesome setup with those backgrounds! I had a similar thought for my Detolf. Where can one find the hi-res versions of those images? I only can find the ones with all three logos merged together. And anyone have suggestions what to put as a background for the fourth shelf with my Kenner B:TAS collection? I was thinking either the tradition Bat emblem in the yellow oval or the B:TAS image shown during the ending credits.

01.jpg

04.jpg

Back