Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very nice :clap.

Just swap the gun and it's almost the perfect pose for my "Hit me!" dio.

(...)
the-dark-knight-2084039a22.jpg

Image source: https://club.ados.fr/fallenraziel/batman-joker-138749/photo/the-dark-knight-2084039.html
(...)

I noticed you said you lived in Okinawa. On base or off?

I used to live in Miyagi just south of the seaside hotel. (1989)

Air Force brat.

On base. It's not too bad. It's pretty awesome here. Gonna miss this place but hopefully I come back one day.

full_zps5548ea4d.jpg

More detail shots in my Sig!

Nice collection Cobraka22 :clap.

It's off topic, but are located in Indonesia by any chance? My friend from our local Street Fighter community sell some of that exact custom arcade cabinet with 2 TE sticks :peace.

Possible that he was there, came back and don't update location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice BTAS shelf K07. Do you have Combat Belt Batman?

Your set up looks similar to mine, except I opted to leave my BTAS figures out of a detolf.

Freetime068.jpg

Freetime088.jpg

Freetime124.jpg

Freetime120.jpg

Nice collection Cobraka22 :clap.

It's off topic, but are located in Indonesia by any chance? My friend from our local Street Fighter community sell some of that exact custom arcade cabinet with 2 TE sticks :peace.

I am in Vegas, originally from New Orleans.

I built that cabinet based of the taito Vewlix prolly 3 years ago. I guy named Donavan Myers was the first to do the build and used the te sticks, I modified his plans to match my needs and then made it happen!

Since then tons of people have been making customs of these, if I could I would get an original Vewlix but shipping from overseas is damn near more expensive as the cabinet itself.

Cobraka22 your display for your Dark Knight Trilogy figures is bad *** man. I would love to have a set up like that someday.

That's a cool set up for those Animated Series figures. Where is the Arkham gate piece from?

It was avaialable in two sets. A batman the new adventures batman bs. Two-face Arkham escape 2 pack and a 4 pack Arkham set that had batman, two-face, ivy and Harley Quinn.

Back