Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice BTAS shelf K07. Do you have Combat Belt Batman?

Your set up looks similar to mine, except I opted to leave my BTAS figures out of a detolf.

Freetime068.jpg

Yup, I got a Combat Belt Batman for $40 loose off eBay last year. I will post updated pics using a real camera soon. I have a B:TAS Batmobile, Catwoman, and Robin all on the way. I like how you have Manbat up there. I want to do something similar but wanted to wait to have all the pieces in place to see how it'd work. I've got a few more figures to go.

Got two packages today. One was HT Bane. The other allowed me to make this display. Batmobile has some minor scuffing and the Batlogo sticker is missing. Robin and Catwoman are immaculate. I can't find a single flaw in their paint job, and Catwoman came with all her accessories. Included in the lot but not on display are Bruce Wayne, Blue Suited Joker, and a second Combat Belt Batman. That one has definitely seen better days! :lol

I personally like my smaller scale figures jam packed on display. However, I'm still missing a number of villains. I am going to look into ways to raising the villains up on a makeshift shelf to fit them and allow them some breathing room. I'm thinking an acrylic riser.

And yes, I know, I really need a real camera....

What happened to Photobucket? Had to upload these to FB to import there because nothing would upload :dunno

Anyways, took some shots of my nearly finished display to share here. Need Catwoman still. Need to finish Ra's. Need to add a few details to Blake. Need to upgrade Scarecrow's tie and then sew his blazer shut. Then I need a few more B:TAS figures and to repaint Batgirl. Then I need to get the Eaglemoss Tumbler, Batpod, and Bat if they end up doing all of them to replace my Hot Wheels Tumbler. Then I need to get them all on stands with a consistent look. Thhhheeeennnn.... I'm done? :pigfly: :rotfl

Enjoy! I messed up the backgrounds slightly. I'll redo them when my school sharpens our paper cutters. Seriously, I couldn't believe not a single one could cut paper straight.

891660_10151359820386794_2029518428_o.jpg

883165_10151359820476794_1452279238_o.jpg

883735_10151359820501794_1822598308_o.jpg

5419_10151359820616794_1585444227_n.jpg

269291_10151359820736794_1972249802_n.jpg

Last edited:
Great poses and setup K07! Especially the simple (yet effective) TDK trilogy backgrounds. I also love how you spaced out the figures, it gives you more time to appreciate each one without actually clogging up the display. :clap

Bane looked so good on there that I almost didn't realize that Blake was right next to him until I saw the closeup! (not that I think that your Blake looks bad, your custom/bash actually looks amazing). Gotta say, he truly has some good shelf presence there.

Nice display KO7! You badly need some Tony Mies capes for your Batman figs though.

Great poses and setup K07! Especially the simple (yet effective) TDK trilogy backgrounds. I also love how you spaced out the figures, it gives you more time to appreciate each one without actually clogging up the display. :clap

Thanks! I took a lot of time getting some symmetry and balance through the entire display. It's still a work in progress but the closest I've come to finishing it. Credit for the backgrounds goes to Pirate. Stole his idea and modified it for my Detolf.

Bane looked so good on there that I almost didn't realize that Blake was right next to him until I saw the closeup! (not that I think that your Blake looks bad, your custom/bash actually looks amazing). Gotta say, he truly has some good shelf presence there.

Bane is truly awesome. He takes up a lot of room in that pose. I'm adding the jacket and doing the arm mod when Catwoman arrives to condense the display. Should still look awesome. I was able to start the Blake bash thanks to Shells.

that's a great tower of awesomeness!

though your blake needs a gotham badge.

: D

Yeah, I want to change his badge, add the GCPD to his undershirt, get the GCPD patch for his shoulder, and then futz with his collars to complete him.

Awesome display!!! I'm curious, where do you get those detolf-size dark knight posters?

The BB one is from a fanmade poster. The other two are from official posters. I made the dimensions ratio so it'd print out 15" x 7". That's the size you need to stretch the length of the Detolf. I had them printed out at Staples.

iMan said:
Nice display KO7! You badly need some Tony Mies capes for your Batman figs though.

Something to add to my list but at the moment, it's not a priority for me. I'd rather get Ra's al Ghul finished. Looks lame with his white beard, short scarf, purple hands, and rolled up paper as a cane stand in :monkey1

Cobraka22 - what fig is the bottom shelf, left detolf? Haven't seen any close ups of that one.

I really like the usage of the 1:1 props on the top shelves :rock

It's the PIRP gordon. It is actually a very cool set!

Thanks man! I have some more detail shots in my sig on some of my stuff if you haven't seen em yet.

Back