Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection chemspawn. Never seen the umbrella posed with Alfred before, looks pretty cool. Where did the umbrella come from?

More coming soon

hyvy4y8a.jpg

@chemspawn: that's a real class dark knight collection, my friend. you've really put together something special in a fairy small amount of time. congrats.

@chemspawn: that's a real class dark knight collection, my friend. you've really put together something special in a fairy small amount of time. congrats.

Thank you very much Alexi! Ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ!:wink1:
Ι hope to meet you in Greece soon.:hi5:

yeah that would be cool. havent been in a few years now but maybe next summer i can slip over, if things allow for it.

Sorry for the re post. Just figured out how to upload larger images on this forum -.-

HTTDKR5_zpsb45c4081.jpg

Great looking collection chemspawn. Alfred looks REALLY good. I might have to snag that jacket. I'm curious do you only collect TDK trilogy related figures similar to Void?

Great looking collection chemspawn. Alfred looks REALLY good. I might have to snag that jacket. I'm curious do you only collect TDK trilogy related figures similar to Void?

Thanks my friend! Yes, 95% of my collection are TDK trilogy related figures...

Does anybody have the Medicom Hush Batman in their collection next to the DX 12 or any Trilogy HT Batman figure? I'm gathering different suits I like of Batman, but don't know if the styles will clash too much considering one is realistic and one is very exaggerated.

Does anybody have the Medicom Hush Batman in their collection next to the DX 12 or any Trilogy HT Batman figure? I'm gathering different suits I like of Batman, but don't know if the styles will clash too much considering one is realistic and one is very exaggerated.

Here is a picture (sorry its a bit crappy) I had taken with all of my Batman figures. The Medicom Hush Bats is between the DX12 and the Keaton Bats. The OC Bats is on a couple of the DX stands so he is a bit higher. I think they look great together.

Also, haven't really futzed with the capes or poses too much.

attachment.php

Back