Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are still a favorite of mine. I remember having these kits when I was a kid.

Found this under the Christmas tree,

After a few days of gluing and panting it looks like this,

And here they are together,

I bought the Batman, Aurora '74 kit in Holland but I had to buy the Robin, Revell '99 kit via Ebay in the USA.
It arrived just in time before Christmas.

eyko.jpg

aadt.jpg

i6sp.jpg

Alfred got a new custom accessory:

n5rq.jpg

Now I'll only have to find him a better suitable shirt so that the tie fits.
Did he ever wear no tie in any scene? Don't think so.

Last edited:
Thanks Hydeous! Think I still have to put some work in this bash, specially in the fat suit :lol, that's for sure.
Just happy I finally finished his Rachel letter:

ddhn.jpg

Though it actually still was unburnt in the scene when he was wearing the sweater, but I can swap it: :lol

ezn5.jpg

Last edited:
Alfred got a new custom accessory:

Now I'll only have to find him a better suitable shirt so that the tie fits.
Did he ever wear no tie in any scene? Don't think so.

Very cool custom. The note detail is a great touch.
In the final scene of TDKR...Alfred finally took off his tie.

Very cool custom. The note detail is a great touch.
In the final scene of TDKR...Alfred finally took off his tie.

Thanks DarkMagic! You really know the movies by heart don't you?
Whenever somebody posts a question like this, you have the answer! :hi5:

Great Alfred Pirate! Is that the outfit that's on ebay right now? Is that also the new headsculpt that is on ebay? I have the headsculpt but mine looks a bit different from yours. Right now I have mine in a classic black suit and tie and I just stuffed napkins in his shirt to make him a little chubby. But what shirt did you use that will hold his fatsuit?

Great Alfred Pirate! Is that the outfit that's on ebay right now? Is that also the new headsculpt that is on ebay? I have the headsculpt but mine looks a bit different from yours. Right now I have mine in a classic black suit and tie and I just stuffed napkins in his shirt to make him a little chubby. But what shirt did you use that will hold his fatsuit?

Thanks!
- The headsculpt was by the so called J&N project, Hydeous is right, it was very limited but I think it was 30 pieces.
If anybody is interested, I have a second one of these to offer.
I'm sure Hydeous can agree, the paint app and skin structure on these sculpts is absolutely incredible, imo the most detailed I've seen so far.
- The outfit is by Iminime: https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=42&b_code=B20120904045140
It's made to suit the included pad, fatsuit is was a little wrong word I chose, Alfred isn't really that stout. The shirt is a litte tight at the collar, I suppose the Iminime Alfred head was thinner.
- Body is HT narrow shoulder body,
- Shoes ar Mech Test Tony Stark shoes (didn't want to have the third figure with the shiny black shoes HT used for some releases in my shelf :lol) connected with longer foot pegs.

Last edited:
Yes, the paint app is on par if not better than HT's standards. Likeness is probably 97%, I can see a lot of Caine in the sculpt in hand than I did in the pics for some reason. Same goes with the HT ones, the one at Secret Base, looks very much like Caine. Im still keeping it even though I'm getting the Armory Wayne and Alfred set.

Again sad, that Hot Toys deprived collectorsof personal creativity and self-expression. It's great when you have in collection a thing made ​​in one piece with hands of a master and not a factory. I've seen on Ebay an Alfred with Sculpt discussed above . People are forced to sell their custom, to buy a factory product, which, naturally, often better balanced. I also think that people from Hot Toys read all these topics in such forums , analyzing the market and then come up with new and new re-releases. Just there are lots of primary characters in other franchises, on which they could focus . IMHO.

Again sad, that Hot Toys deprived collectorsof personal creativity and self-expression. It's great when you have in collection a thing made ​​in one piece with hands of a master and not a factory. I've seen on Ebay an Alfred with Sculpt discussed above . People are forced to sell their custom, to buy a factory product, which, naturally, often better balanced. I also think that people from Hot Toys read all these topics in such forums , analyzing the market and then come up with new and new re-releases. Just there are lots of primary characters in other franchises, on which they could focus . IMHO.

I just went to eBay, and can't find that exact Alfred head up for sale on eBay. Most are just some sub par Alfred heads.

Yes, the paint app is on par if not better than HT's standards. Likeness is probably 97%, I can see a lot of Caine in the sculpt in hand than I did in the pics for some reason. Same goes with the HT ones, the one at Secret Base, looks very much like Caine. Im still keeping it even though I'm getting the Armory Wayne and Alfred set.

Stunning new setup btw!

It's really a strange head likeness-wise, in hand it's really unbelievable, but it's very unphotogenic, looks okay on most photos but in hand, I agree on the 97%. Think the problem (as with so many pictures) is, that the heads are tiny in hand but very large on high-res pictures, which changes the actual appearance completely. Think the one pic of the figure on ebay shows it pretty good, compared to the others that are much to bright:

$_57.JPG

Look at this at a small size, not full screen and then it's pretty much like in hand imo. The one on ebay is a steal btw, if it sells for the starting bid, think I remember one at Man Of Actionfigures listed for 399$ (just the head) and it sold.

I agree with you in most points, pretty sure you're right and they'll have an eye on us collectors, also on this board, but I think we would do the same if we were in their position. :lol
Think HTs sculptors are masters, too, though I like some of their sculpts and some not so much and of course mass production changes the possibilities and the way we look at the things, but I'm also impressed that it's possible at all to mass produce figures of HTs level (though I'm often disappointed of the many qc issues I had as many others).
Think we force ourselves to buy things that we think we need. Honestly I think I'll have to get the HT Armory set, too. :lol
Their Alfred is differnt, but probably great in hand too, curious to see it in any case and I like that suit, maybe I'll swap the haed with the second custom head, if I didn't sell it by then.
Of course it feels nicer to have something very unique in hand, that's why I like to make some custom miniature things to add to the non-custom figures in my collection as details, too.

Last edited:
Back