Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that two face is pretty friggin ridiculous. really nice work. I like that joker sculpt too, he looks pleased with himself.

Guys - I have finally done the deed and created my own collection thread. You can find it here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87855

Some quick highlights:

DSC08053.JPG

DSC08060.JPG

DSC08071.JPG

DSC08062.JPG

DSC08064.JPG

DSC08078.JPG

DSC08080.JPG

DSC08089.JPG

DSC08098.JPG

intothevoid,

You have the best dios.

Bar none.

:lecture

Now I'm off to subscribe to your thread. :wave

Yes I can see hundreds if not thousands of dollar bills in all of these setups..... The reveal was a long time coming but it is impressive and almost overwhelmingly AWESOME!

Great displays. The interrogation, Batsuit armory cage and the Bank Robbery Gotham corner look fantastic.

Also that podium and Batsignal don't disappoint.

I'm not sure about the Joker though. I'm sure you consider it the centerpiece of the collection but I'm not really impressed with it's shelf or pose. Looks lumpy and odd.

Also, did you make that Two-Face diorama yourself? It kicks ass.

Yes I can see hundreds if not thousands of dollar bills in all of these setups..... The reveal was a long time coming but it is impressive and almost overwhelmingly AWESOME!

Thanks a lot man!

There's plenty more in the works for further reveals in the coming year ;)

And then before I know it, TDKR will arrive and I'm gonna need a heck of a lot more shelf space:panic:

Great displays. The interrogation, Batsuit armory cage and the Bank Robbery Gotham corner look fantastic.

Also that podium and Batsignal don't disappoint.

I'm not sure about the Joker though. I'm sure you consider it the centerpiece of the collection but I'm not really impressed with it's shelf or pose. Looks lumpy and odd.

Also, did you make that Two-Face diorama yourself? It kicks ass.

Thanks a lot dude

Good call on the joker display - I agree 100%. It's not complete. :)

I have a dio in the works for it, still figuring it out and I have yet to decide who to commission it to, but it will do the figure justice. The pose will be adjusted accordingly

The two face one was made by Kris Justice, as was the street corner for the BR joker - he's a member here

You should take the stand away from Two-Face, so it blends in with the diorama more. Surely he should be able to stand without the extra help.

Back