Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get up to use the bathroom and when i come back i find my chair has been confiscated. this is outrageous. i mean c'mon. whose house is this anyway?
IMG_1131.jpg

Here's my little one. Instead of taking my recliner, she's moved onto taking by bed too...

Picture797.jpg

I don't own a cat and never have. I was wondering how many of you have your's declawed and if you don't, do they bother your furniture?

Also, I love how so many people take pics of their pets and you see Sideshow boxes laying around. :rock

I don't own a cat and never have. I was wondering how many of you have your's declawed and if you don't, do they bother your furniture?

Also, I love how so many people take pics of their pets and you see Sideshow boxes laying around. :rock
my cat is not declawed. i have scratching posts. cats will usually prefer a scratching post over furniture. discipline also helps but my cat never scratches anything but her posts. and my arms and legs.:lol

and those aren't sideshow boxes anymore. as soon as the item comes out they turn into cat furniture.

My grl did have to get declawed because she likes to scratch corners and I mean every corner, so we had to declaw her since we have leather couches.

Simon isn't de-clawed. It's a form of animal abuse when you de-claw an outside cat. They need those claws to protect themselves.

Simon isn't de-clawed. It's a form of animal abuse when you de-claw an outside cat. They need those claws to protect themselves.

Yup no doubt, Sadie is a inside princess so she won't be killing no birds, we kept her back paws with claws though so she could get away if ever needed...

I just got a new leather couch and keep moving the cat out of the room when going to sleep. I'm scared to death its going ot rip it apart but with her being 18 now I wouldn't want to declaw her and she does like to go out too so she might need them.
She does need her teeth taking out though apparently now. I noticed when one day I got a whiff off her breath. :sick:yuck

:lol

Last edited:
I just got a new leather couch and keep moving the cat out of the room when going to sleep. I'm scared to death its going ot rip it apart but with her being 18 now I wouldn't want to declaw her and she does like to go out too so she might them. She does need her teeth taking out though apparently now. I noticed when one day I got a whiff off her breath. :sick:yuck :lol
:lol :lol :lol

Mer-Man is ready for action!!!

img_3212.jpg

Mer-Man befriends the beast...

img_3213.jpg

img_3214.jpg

We shall ride to destroy He-Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

img_3215.jpg

Maybe not...

img_3216.jpg

Turning on the power, BY DA POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>>>>>>>

img_3217.jpg

img_3218.jpg

With some more added power, we tame the wild beast again with brute force!

img_3219.jpg

img_3220.jpg

img_3221.jpg

The End...

i get up to use the bathroom and when i come back i find my chair has been confiscated. this is outrageous. i mean c'mon. whose house is this anyway?
IMG_1131.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

It's not that cat's live with us, it's that they allow us to live with them (ie: They really are the boss....at least every cat I've ever had has had this mentality). Hehe. My cat's favorite spot is right next to my pillow on my bed, because I didn't want to sleep there (at least that's what I think he believes, ha!).

As for the declawing question someone else asked....I've never had that procedure done. My personal feelings is that it's something that almost never has to be done, but some people see it as the only option/last resort/etc.

Usually the clawing problem can be nipped in the bud with most cats. Having a scratching post (or posts) and training usually does the trick quickly and efficiently. Some people have used soft paws but I've never had to resort to that. I do trim my cat's nails though as he can scratch an arm or leg on accident sometimes.

Back