Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple pics of Rocky his last night here .............

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6327.jpg

Breaks my heart seeing that man,how is he doing?

I've been told he has an evil-looking face. I guess I don't notice it. He's a good cat, when he's not batting at your head with his paw when he lays on a high shelf.

It's funny that cats do have expressions, Sadie's changes all the time from bored, sleepy, excited, hungry, sometimes sad (which is weird) but that's just until I start entertaining her and then she's happy. That's almost everyday after work :lol

She has her mean face days as well :rock

Great pics guys, you have some cuties

Voorhees, thats crazy how much our little guys look alike.

Yeah i've always been a fan of orange Tabby's ......... was yours feisty too? :D Rocky was a bully.

Breaks my heart seeing that man,how is he doing?

I haven't gone to see him yet but I hear he's fit in pretty good and has 3 little kids to chase him around. My guess is he's having alot of fun. Plus he has the freedom to roam around their neighborhood too. I could have kept him locked up inside our place but for what? For my selfish reasons? Nah, the little scrapper deserved more than that. :D

What a cuddly wuddly little moofadoofy schnubby-wubby!

Sorry, I talk baby talk to reptiles. It's one of the things that makes me special.

lizards are cool i just hate raising bugs for em. i used to have roommates who had geckos. crickets always got loose.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate cricketts too! I raise Dubia roaches. They're a far better bug to raise. No smell, no noise, and pretty much breed on there own without having to do much of anything. They're also bigger and meatier. My animals love them.

I already have a well established colony of over 3000 strong. I also have 5 Bearded dragons and this new S. Monitor. I generally feed my animals out of the roach colony as much as I like, or, should I say THEY like. :D

Here's my little RUFF. I found him about a year-and-a-half ago as a stray. He's the quietest and gentlest dog I've ever owned:

005a.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Thanks again for the kind word guys. Its already been two days but I cant get those last moments out of my mind...
I was going through some photos just looking at old pics, when I came accross this one, seems Obi was an OT Elistist just like me :lol

Deez, I was with my dog when he was put down and it is a hard thing to do, but I'm glad I was with him at the end. Like any death, it takes a while to get over and you will remember the good things instead of the bad in time.

Because Bailey was the sweetest kitten, I'm going to put two of my favorite baby pics of him up.
Bailey.jpg
Bailey-Reed.jpg
0901091531.jpg

This is Bennett
0111092146.jpg

And Phoenix
1206080055.jpg

Buffy those pics are adorable! :D

Thank you!! :) Bailey-Reed was a rescue kitty. Adopted him at 5 weeks because he wasn't getting food. Other kitties were kicking him out. And he was living outside. He was the lucky one of the bunch to be so sweet and tiny. I couldn't resist adopting him and giving him a good home.

Back