Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly the same way Sadie is, you cat is a grl as well Craw :rock

She immediately climbs in them as soon as I'm done unpacking :lol and they stay in there for a good amount of time... I don't get it :lol

That's exactly the same way Sadie is, you cat is a grl as well Craw :rock

She immediately climbs in them as soon as I'm done unpacking :lol and they stay in there for a good amount of time... I don't get it :lol
she likes em cuz she doesn't recognize the smell. she sniffs them very cautiouslyand then eventually crawls inside. i usually keep a few boxes for her. when i get new ones i throw out some of the old ones.

here's a pic of her watching a little late night TV.

IMG_0733.jpg

Craw, I swear to god that my cat has the same stripping and color balance with the white on her bottom and white boots :rock

(she might be slightly lighter)

Sadie VS Iron Man

img_1613.jpg

img_1614.jpg

img_1615.jpg

img_1616.jpg

img_1617.jpg

Craw I can't get over how cute she is! Just adorable ........... and to think someone didn't want that little bugger. :D

Sad to say because of repeated a-hole neighbor complaints I had to give my little buddy Rocky away recently. Thank God we found him a really good home with a close relative. Its been just over 3 weeks and I feel like I gave my first born away. I had Rocky for about 2 and a half years ......... we got him right after my back surgury in 2007. He was the perfect companion.

Sorry about your cat deez ........... for the record Rocky was identical to your cat. Same make/colour/pattern. I know how you feel.

Our next cat will be an indoor cat ................ thats where we messed up with Rocky. We tried to keep him inside but after 2+ years of roaming free he would whine/cry for hours to go out.

:(

Craw I can't get over how cute she is! Just adorable ........... and to think someone didn't want that little bugger. :D

Sad to say because of repeated a-hole neighbor complaints I had to give my little buddy Rocky away recently. Thank God we found him a really good home with a close relative. Its been just over 3 weeks and I feel like I gave my first born away. I had Rocky for about 2 and a half years ......... we got him right after my back surgury in 2007. He was the perfect companion.

Sorry about your cat deez ........... for the record Rocky was identical to your cat. Same make/colour/pattern. I know how you feel.

Our next cat will be an indoor cat ................ thats where we messed up with Rocky. We tried to keep him inside but after 2+ years of roaming free he would whine/cry for hours to go out.

:(
you had to get rid of Rocky?!?! oh no!!! i'm sorry to hear that.:( glad you found him a good home though. and yeah i have no idea why nobody wanted to keep my baby. you should have seen her shelter photos. the saddest eyes i've ever seen. the problem is i live in a rural area and people always go straight for the farm kitten give aways when there are many fine cats in the area shelters. i know everybody thinks kittens are cute and a lot of fun but my cat is almost 2 years old and she is as lively and curious as any kitten would be. plus she was already fixed and had all her shots and everything.

i don't know how you can pose your figures with your cat Ski. my cat won't sit still if i put a figure in front of her. plus she doesn't really like the camera anymore for some reason. whenever she sees me take it out of the case, she runs away.

i don't know how you can pose your figures with your cat Ski. my cat won't sit still if i put a figure in front of her. plus she doesn't really like the camera anymore for some reason. whenever she sees me take it out of the case, she runs away.

Sadie is always up for pics, here she is ready for the next victim...

img_1313.jpg

Great pics guys, you have some cuties

Voorhees, thats crazy how much our little guys look alike.

Back