Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greedo's slumped-over body. And a pair of Leia's panties.

Greedo's slumped-over body wearing a pair of Leia's panties for the win.

1291149749-greedo-was-a-14686-1291081187-41.jpg

348.jpg

:lecture

And that was all it took to remember every last detail.

Thanks for posting. :duff

I didn't even know it existed until Trengence posted the photo! :duh

I went onto Wookieepedia to read up on it, and found the following quote funny:

Canonicity

C-3PO breaks the fourth wall and directly speaks to the audience, which would suggest that the PSA is non-canon.[1] However, there is the possibility that this skit also exists in-universe with C-3PO addressing in-universe audiences. No official source has commented on the canonicity of this PSA.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Smoking_PSA

I managed to snag the Tama one when it was on offer. It's a great figure but I would not have bought it at the full price. Ssc one could be really cool looking forward to seeing pictures

Same here, bought it for 190euros. About 260. Still excited for the SSC version

Best,

Robert

About the pistons, those were one of the points that impressed me the most about the Tam. They weren't static, they actually work. I loved them. It's never other me one bit how big they are. Even my most dickies friends never commented that the pistons were too big. :dunno

True. I'm sure Tamashii tinkered with smaller pistons but they came to use the ones in production for a reason. SSC's alternative will be interesting.

Presumably Sideshow's Threepio will be weathered to match their Artoo. That's a big incentive to buy. While keeping the Tamashii as a representiation of Threepio in tip-top condition, polished up after an oil bath.

Yes, for sure. I'll find a use for both.

Last edited:
I'm counting the days. Some companies blow their load early like DC Collectibles or NECA with their Queen. Usually HT will post A license or a teaser pic, or sometimes drop a nuke like the HT/SS Star Wars collab from July 2011. That day changed the game. So sad there's still only ONE GODDAMN FIGURE FROM IT.

Either way, the closer it gets to SDCC, the more info trickles out. Exciting times especially this year since the Hong Kong Ani-Com is starting on the 25th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few things. one being that the 1/6th figure is primairlay a shrunk down version of the PF, which unless I'm mistaken had all of that?

Another is looking at how they're designed in the image that we have been teased, even with its washed out Photoshop effects, we can still see pivit points and hinges. As well as a rised section surrounded the upper arm piston, likely to reinforce the sliding mechanisim.

Top off all that with the nessecary RnD Time that this guy has seen, and the fact that he's releasing AFTER the Tamashii figure.

So i'll revise my original statement. It's far more likely that he wILL have them than won't. All signs point to it.

Back