Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered. It was like $248 out the door. Sideshow would have cost me $290 after tax and shipping.

Yeah that does seem like the cheapest option right now. Alterego raised their threshold for free shipping to $250, so this one unfortunately wouldn't qualify. And BBTS would come out to about $270 after tax and shipping to CA.

?30+ shipping then 20% of the figure price as customs fees. Sometimes they include the shipping in the customs fees calculation which is BS and Fedex try to charge you ?50 to amend it.

VAT applies to the delivery cost as well as the item cost.

There's often duty at 4-5% as well. Shipping to the UK has also gone up to $40.

UK prices for Sideshow are just as bad, so it's as well they don't make much worth buying. I was hoping they hadn't renewed the Star Wars Licence, so we'd only be looking at HT product.

Ideally Hong Kong would sell Sideshow product the way they sell HT.

VAT applies to the delivery cost as well as the item cost.

There's often duty at 4-5% as well. Shipping to the UK has also gone up to $40.

UK prices for Sideshow are just as bad, so it's as well they don't make much worth buying. I was hoping they hadn't renewed the Star Wars Licence, so we'd only be looking at HT product.

Ideally Hong Kong would sell Sideshow product the way they sell HT.

I just don't buy from Sideshow anymore. HK sellers on ebay are usually a better option.

?30+ shipping then 20% of the figure price as customs fees. Sometimes they include the shipping in the customs fees calculation which is BS and Fedex try to charge you ?50 to amend it.

Yep exactly this.

SS probably hate the Asian sellers taking potential customers away from them on Hot Toys figures. So no doubt it'll only be US based distribution for SS figures.

They'll shoot themselves in the foot if they do that though as it'll push away most non US customers not willing to pay 25% more for postage, import tax, VAT etc etc.

Suddenly a $250 figure becomes $312 plus shipping.

Hopefully SS are smarter than that and will also distribute into Asia or Europe with competetive pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always bundle for free shipping (it doesn?t take long to get to $350 these days).

I looked at doing that but as unpredictable as these figure releases have become I didn't want figure A to delay the delivery of figure B potentially for months. It helps that Timewalker only charged $10 for shipping which is probably their actual cost whereas Sideshow has now decided to charge 3X that.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up getting this figure, it looks spectacular (helmeted). Just waiting to see what PC's price will be. Unfortunately I don't think they do pre-order early-bird discounts on SS figs like the do on HT's but I have some pennies saved to help with the cost.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up getting this figure, it looks spectacular (helmeted). Just waiting to see what PC's price will be. Unfortunately I don't think they do pre-order early-bird discounts on SS figs like the do on HT's but I have some pennies saved to help with the cost.

They do sometimes take a bit longer, but it's strange that PC doesn't have this up for PO. Seems like it's now up for PO at a ton of online stores.

Toy Origin has this for $235.

They do sometimes take a bit longer, but it's strange that PC doesn't have this up for PO. Seems like it's now up for PO at a ton of online stores.

Toy Origin has this for $235.

PC is usually slow with getting new HT (and SS I guess) stuff up on their website. There were some figs I remember taking more than 2 weeks to be added.

Used rewards points. Ordered from Sideshow. $180 is more palatable.

i dont buy on sideshow hardly any more. dont like NRDs. still got i think $ 20 off points that been sitting there few the past 3 years i guess i keep forgetting about them.

Went ahead and ordered at Timewalker. I know it's always a risk with Sideshow figures, but I was already set on ordering anyway and didn't want to miss out on the slightly cheaper price.

Used reward points as well, $145 total.

This is a grail character for me. One of my favorites. Looking forward to having him next to my other Skiff guards.

you need to get one of these AMANAMAN`S for your jabba goons chris. it is a sight to be hold. yeah i ordered from timewalker toys as well.

Used reward points as well, $145 total.

This is a grail character for me. One of my favorites. Looking forward to having him next to my other Skiff guards.

Cant wait to see him next to your amazing customs.

Hmmm. Little concerned that PopCultcha have put up the just announced SSC Baby Yoda full-scale figure (which looks INCREDIBLE, by the way) for pre-order today but no Lando yet. Wah?

Yes that is strange ??

One of the only potential chances for international customers.

Back