Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you early-adopters get some of these in hand, and its order page shows it's now shipping, I'll place my new order. ;)

its_working-151462.gif

Fantastic. We will finally get to see this guy. I am really looking forward to seeing the engineering that went into this piece.
Now that Hasbro R2 can get to the curb that is holding his place next to the Tamashii C2PO.:yess:

I also got my 7-day notification! I was thinking about using the nail polish remover on the silver paint on his eye, but I'm not sure if it behaves the same way on plastic. I've only ever done it on metal. Can anyone confirm that it won't damage the plastic?

I also got my 7-day notification! I was thinking about using the nail polish remover on the silver paint on his eye, but I'm not sure if it behaves the same way on plastic. I've only ever done it on metal. Can anyone confirm that it won't damage the plastic?

It will remove ALL the paint from the eye. You will not be left with blue paint underneath, only the base plastic color. DO NOT use fingernail polish on this figure:thwak

Shipping is ridiculous on this! Has to be the most I've ever paid on something from SSC. Glad I used $90 of rewards.

Back